Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LET THE BATTLE!!!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:04 am

Commence!!! I haven't slept all night. Im off to hopefully see the Wednesday get 3pts against our enemy the pigs! May we long be
victorious!
:ayatollah:

Re: LET THE BATTLE!!!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:15 am

hope you get 3 points and stay up as your club has far to much history and support to be in the lower divisions,its quite funny 12 months on how the game next week has so much on it as it did last year,i bet a lot of your fans are wishing they never took the piss at the final whistle now,all jokes aside hope you stay up and all the best. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:19 am

It looks like its all come back to haunt us!!! :(

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:23 am

Good luck to you today Sam, hope you beat them pigs :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:31 am

Thanks lads! If we don't its going to be a long lonely drive back to Penarth on my own!
:(.Well done for making the playoffs. I will see you in the Ninian b4 next weeks game!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 am

sam salim wrote:Thanks lads! If we don't its going to be a long lonely drive back to Penarth on my own!
:(.Well done for making the playoffs. I will see you in the Ninian b4 next weeks game!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 am

sam salim wrote:Commence!!! I haven't slept all night. Im off to hopefully see the Wednesday get 3pts against our enemy the pigs! May we long be
victorious!

Good luck for today Sam, hope you come back with the 3 points. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 am

I hope we relegate Wednesday & laugh at them just like they did to us last year,shoe is on the other foot now!They were taking the piss last year its payback, what goes around comes around!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:01 am

Good luck sam,

i hope you beat them today, i dont mind Sheffield Wednesday, hate Sheffield United though.

What time does the game kick off by the way?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:12 am

Mogs wrote:I hope we relegate Wednesday & laugh at them just like they did to us last year,shoe is on the other foot now!They were taking the piss last year its payback, what goes around comes around!

To be honest i agree, prefer them to united but they laughed there f*cking ass of last year when we didn't make it.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 am

sam salim wrote:Commence!!! I haven't slept all night. Im off to hopefully see the Wednesday get 3pts against our enemy the pigs! May we long be
victorious!

UP THE OWLS Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am

Does'nt matter who you played last game! Theres always going to be the banter and slagging each other off. Thats football. But some of us do not like to see their mates at the wrong end of the table. And i genuinely what to see the City in the premiership! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am

victorious!

GOOD Luck Sam , hope wednesday win , cant stand that other lot!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:23 pm

think u will stay up even if we beat u :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:49 pm

Wednesday 1-0 up
:)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Finished 1-1. We had enough chances to win 4-1 but the twats scored a fluke! I think we are going down now!Its a long way home back to Penarth. :roll:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:52 pm

1-1 att:- 35,484

Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm

guess its our job to send them down now then :)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

seanmogs wrote:guess its our job to send them down now then :)

Don't count your chickens before they have hatched cocka! You have'nt won anything yet? ;)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Wendy 1-1 blunts

I hope we send them down, Il stay behind to laugh at them

No offence Sam

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Cf39 wrote:Wendy 1-1 blunts

I hope we send them down, Il stay behind to laugh at them

No offence Sam

you can have your 15mins of fame m8.Im big enough to take i
t. ;)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 pm

We have been deprived it Sam as even if we do beat you then we will have to wait till the following day to see what Palace do.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 pm

keep your chin up m8
strange game football but u will b biting those
finger nails on the last day like we were last yr
still think the owls will stay up
oops forgot purse at the bk,,lol :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Mogs wrote:I hope we relegate Wednesday & laugh at them just like they did to us last year,shoe is on the other foot now!They were taking the piss last year its payback, what goes around comes around!

who took the piss?
think you did that yourselves in all honesty over your last ten games
but im not getting into a debate ----------------------

CAIO ;) ;)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Ive just got back. Going to relax now till next weekend then expect the loudest away supporters you will have ever heard at the new city stadium!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:01 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive just got back. Going to relax now till next weekend then expect the loudest away supporter you will have ever heard at the new city stadium!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam next Saturday is going to be one hell of a game and Atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Sam I don't want to tempt fate and all that but Wednesday are staying up.

The season is long but for you it is all down to one game and that is against Palace and with 35k in the ground your a shoe in.