Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE ELSE NERVOUS ALREADY??

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:42 am

Anyone else bricking it for the final?

Already I've got butterflies in my tummy!! lol...

This is going to kill me!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ANYONE ELSE NERVOUS ALREADY??

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 am

Bigbluebird wrote:Anyone else bricking it for the final?

Already I've got butterflies in my tummy!! lol...

This is going to kill me!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm already saying to anyone that will listen that I will not go to Wembley if it's against The Jacks as my heart couldn't take it.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 am

I hope Dave Jones keeps his nerve and the players all play to their potential, if that happens its CITY ALL THE WAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:55 am

tony pullis has just said on gaols on sunday if cardiff and swansea reach the final they should move the game to the millenium
stating to send 70 k of welshmen (grin on his face) to wembley would be ludicrios.

good endorsment ?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 am

No we,v seen it all before,just enjoy it while we can,and take it as it comes,one day we may just get there,part of football we live in hope.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:05 am

The Premier 1 wrote:tony pullis has just said on gaols on sunday if cardiff and swansea reach the final they should move the game to the millenium
stating to send 70 k of welshmen (grin on his face) to wembley would be ludicrios.

good endorsment ?

Should never happen, we want to play in the English league, we should be treated the same.

Concerning the potential for trouble, we should be ashamed of ourselves if there is anymore trouble than any normal game, why would we be any more 'backward' than any other team in today's society. Am I the only one that thinks the trouble will be limited to just the odd few hundred retards from each side?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 am

Wayne S wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:tony pullis has just said on gaols on sunday if cardiff and swansea reach the final they should move the game to the millenium

good endorsment ?

Should never happen, we want to play in the English league, we should be treated the same.

Concerning the potential for trouble, we should be ashamed of ourselves if there is anymore trouble than any normal game, why would we be any more 'backward' than any other team in today's society. Am I the only one that thinks the trouble will be limited to just the odd few hundred retards from each side?

I agree it SHOULD STAY IN WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 am

For some reason I'm almost so positive that we're going to do it?!?!? I always think that about the Lotto as well mind....

I can't stop thinking of the damn play off's!! :roll:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 am

I dont want Swansea to get to Wembley at all ............ the thought of them going up would make me sick :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I dont want Swansea to get to Wembley at all ............ the thought of them going up would make me sick :lol: :ayatollah:

That's the worse part for me... imagine they beat us in the final... for at least the next 50 years we wouldn't hear the end of it!! :x :x

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:36 pm

I had to put up with them getting promoted to the old 1st div in 1981 I think it was , but it didnt take them too long to join us in the old 4th division :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm only 26 years old and am considering blood pressure tablets over the next few weeks! I will never forget how stressful the 2003 playoff final was. FA Cup was fine because it was a no lose situation.

As for Swansea, they have Sheffield United away in their next game and Blackpool have Peterborough. If Swansea lose and Blackpool win, Blackpool have the lead seat. It's an interesting finish!

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Ideally what would make for an arse twitching last day of the season for the Jerks is a Blackpool win and a Swansea draw this weekend which then leaves them on same points but Blackpool better goal diff ................ then its Blackpool V Bristol City and Swansea v Doncaster for a straight shoot out on the day ! :ayatollah: