Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEMBLEY or EGGHEAD STADIUM

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 am

If we did end up with the Jacks in The final, Where would you want to play your Opinion ? and Where should we Play ?

Wembley for me every time, Its a FOOTBALL Stadium and where I always have dreamt of seeing Cardiff City Play and that would mean it coming True for the 3rd time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Millenium is for the Eggheads and they can keep it as far as i am concerned, Also we would be putting money in the Eggheads pockets who despise us.

Wembley its where All Finals are meant to be played if you play in THE English System :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WEMBLEY or EGGHEAD STADIUM

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:40 am

Where would I want to play? CCS.

Where will it be played? Wembley.

The Football League have a contract with Wembley Stadium to play the games there. Move it to say Millenium, FL would have to pay Wembley for the stadium usage even if the game is played elsewhere and also have to pay Mill Stad money to play it there.

I know there are concerns with us and the Jacks travelling the same route to get there, but it won't be moved.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am

wembley for me

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:56 am

Wembley every time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 am

Speaking to someone high up in Welsh FA other week about this. They said they have told FA they will not hold game in Wales, too afraid of bad press etc. Def Wembley and contingency plans are being put in place by Police already just in case.
Would be one of biggest operations ever.
All on coaches ( how many and where from i no), all m4 exits blocked + diferant entries to LOndon + Wembley and staggered leaving times????
Just what i was told. NOT SURE IF TRUE.
Massive logistical problem but plans are being made up.
Lets get there first been there planning ahead too many times before.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 pm

dinkypoohblue wrote:Speaking to someone high up in Welsh FA other week about this. They said they have told FA they will not hold game in Wales, too afraid of bad press etc. Def Wembley and contingency plans are being put in place by Police already just in case.
Would be one of biggest operations ever.
All on coaches ( how many and where from i no), all m4 exits blocked + diferant entries to LOndon + Wembley and staggered leaving times????
Just what i was told. NOT SURE IF TRUE.
Massive logistical problem but plans are being made up.
Lets get there first been there planning ahead too many times before.

I won't go if we have to travel by coach.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 pm

got to be wembley forget the eggchaser stadium rumour has it if we get the gypoo,s
there thinking of a home,and away like the semi,s anybody else no of this :roll:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 pm

bloojoo68 wrote:got to be wembley forget the eggchaser stadium rumour has it if we get the gypoo,s
there thinking of a home,and away like the semi,s anybody else no of this :roll:

And again, will never happen.

I'm sure Wembley's owners will happily allow the FL to renege on a contract...

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Gotta be Wembley for me

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 pm

I worry about the implications of serious violence for a final with us and the Jacks at Wembley.
Could they decide to keep us down if we won and there was carnage in London?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Prem League can refuse any club going up.

In practise, the FA would receive repercussions from UEFA if they did so.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:42 pm

go to be wembley.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Wembley every time. Trains would be staggered and when arriving in London they will be quickly shipped to a certain part of london. The services would also be for one set of fans only with checks before entry.
Would it be as bad as some think ? the Jacks have only got 200 lads Max and most of them will bottle it the rest will be family's they will be gobby but they wont want any trouble. Once and for all the Jacks will realise they are f**k all and they will get done if they come looking for it.
The worst scenario for there supporters is if they win it would be a turkey shoot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:I worry about the implications of serious violence for a final with us and the Jacks at Wembley.
Could they decide to keep us down if we won and there was carnage in London?

Don't worry though, serious violence won't happen, it won't be allowed to happen. I can't see "serious carnage in London" happening at all. It will be a bubble trip and we will be kept out of London completely. And why would the premier league keep anyone down because of a few scuffles miles from the stadium (because that is probably the most serious it will get)? Doesn't make sense

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Wembley possess the magic, besides

1925 lost in the final returned two years later triumphant

2008 lost in the final 2010 another final victory.

Premiership here we come.
Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: is our trademark.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY WEMBLEY WERE THE FAMOUS CARDIFF CITY AND WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:51 pm

wembly no contest :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Wembley - no ifs or butts!!!!

Implications or not - the police need to sort everything out if we do meet the scum and on a brighter note - they wont make it lol so any other eam will be fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: