Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Annis How is Warren feeling?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Dafydd wrote:Annis how do you know Warren? Is it through him joining Cardiff?

Warrens daughter in School is My Daughters best friend, thats how we met.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Good luck Warren where ever you go. But and a big but if you go to the Jacks i will have to abuse you when you come back to the CCS :lol: :lol: please dont go there. Good luck FeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dafydd wrote:Annis how do you know Warren? Is it through him joining Cardiff?

Warrens daughter in School is My Daughters best friend, thats how we met.

Awesome :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dudders wrote:By making the playoffs Dave Jones has proved he was right to not play Feeney.

Dudders its taken DAVE JONES 5 YEARS TO JUST MAKE THE PLAY OFFS.

Of course if Feeney had played it would have happened earlier! :roll:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Warren just read them ALL and Said THANKYOU and Very much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He is Ulster 10 on here but does not post.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Warren just read them ALL and Said THANKYOU and Very much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ask him to do just 1 post :ayatollah:

Has he read through the sex thread Annis? :lol: :lol: That thread can be a sex education class for everyone :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Warren just read them ALL and Said THANKYOU and Very much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ask him to do just 1 post :ayatollah:

Has he read through the sex thread Annis? :lol: :lol: That thread can be a sex education class for everyone :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:10 pm

ask him to do one post. on the 'introduce yourself' thread :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1016&p=7776#p7776

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1016&p=7776#p7776

Didnt notice that :lol: Thanks butt

any other players ever commented on this board? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:03 pm

good luck for the future

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:47 am

still cant get over warren feeling my bum at the curry house dirty b*stard........... i still get wind now :lol:

seriously though all the best wherever you go, if/when you do go, make it somewhere with with no beggers, imigrants, good pubs, and filthy women, then we can have a road trip :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:04 am

if he signs for the Jacks again , then what will everyone think ? Personally it wont bother me in the slightest :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 am

Martyn, I have told him I could never go and watch him, he said Leeds and the Jacks he has turned down in the last few weeks.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:Martyn, I have told him I could never go and watch him, he said Leeds and the Jacks he has turned down in the last few weeks.

suppose it depends who can guarantee him 1st team football on a regular basis , Hearts be a good move considering his experience gained in the SPL altho I thinktime at Bristol Rovs will give him goals and much needed confidence :ayatollah: