Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Refund Season Tickets

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

If we get promoted are we DEFINATELY guarunteed to get our season ticket money back as stated when they were purchased or could Riddler pull a fast one on us?

Re: Refund Season Tickets

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 pm

The Jackel wrote:If we get promoted are we DEFINATELY guarunteed to get our season ticket money back as stated when they were purchased or could Riddler pull a fast one on us?

He DEF wont be here next Season, but I would say 50/50 chance of us getting a refund as should they Honour his lies ?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 pm

was thinking that if it was guarunteed, would it make sense to put a wedge of money on the other team in the play-off final (if we get there) to win, so we get money back either scenario.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:31 pm

The Jackel wrote:was thinking that if it was guarunteed, would it make sense to put a wedge of money on the other team in the play-off final (if we get there) to win, so we get money back either scenario.

What a negative atitude, so you're happy to make some cash out of Citys misfortune...

There's a couple of right dozey cunts on here aye.

Thankfully, only a couple. :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 am

Splott-light wrote:
The Jackel wrote:was thinking that if it was guarunteed, would it make sense to put a wedge of money on the other team in the play-off final (if we get there) to win, so we get money back either scenario.

What a negative atitude, so you're happy to make some cash out of Citys misfortune...

A bit harsh.

Thought the idea was quite clever, it's the team that will win or lose not a few bets.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Splott-light wrote:

A bit harsh.

Thought the idea was quite clever, it's the team that will win or lose not a few bets.

Cheers Wayne, was slightly harsh!

I don't want or think City will lose, of course not.

My point being is that if they go up, I get money back, but to ease the heartbreak if we lost I could win some money.

Thought it was a good idea if im honest.