Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What are your best memories of CHRIS PIKE

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Didn't he score the winner against the Jacks and then run over to the fans and jump on the fence :lol:

GREAT PLAYER

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What are your best memories of CHRIS PIKE

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:59 pm

chippy909 wrote:Didn't he score the winner against the Jacks and then run over to the fans and jump on the fence :lol:

GREAT PLAYER

That would be my best at Swansea. But my funniest moment was once when our keeper kicked out a long high ball up to him up front, he ran forward thinking it would drop in front of him at his feet, but he completely miss timed it and it hit him on the back of the head and knocked him over :lol:

Didn't he also score a header in front of a packed Grange end against Admial Wacka (or was it Standard Leige) in Europe? That was class too!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:12 pm

watching our games teacher Steve Williams' face at Whitchurch High school when Pikey put his hand up to play football not thugby :D
Steve Williams played for Neath at the time and hated Pikey because he was a talented player and he wanted him to be a winger which he had no interest in.

Scored a cracking goal against Millwall in a cup replay on a wet Tuesday night if I remember?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:27 pm

he is also gareth bales uncle :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Wine Press - Trying to impress some old boiler (well they were old to a 19 year old like me)

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 pm

I remember him playing for Hereford in a friendly against Merthyr. That was my favourite memory purely because it was so random!

Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:39 pm

krab wrote:he is also gareth bales uncle :ayatollah:

yep, work with him, got a few intresting stories ;)

dave jones turned gareth bale down before he moved to spurs :twisted:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 pm

milly44 wrote:

Dave Jones is a f*cking fool then.

I found out my misses had coffee with Gareth Bale in a Cardiff starbucks a few weeks back (His grandparents are close friends with her grandmother) - She didn't even f*cking know it was him!! :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:18 pm

scoring 2 at fulham 88 or 89,the one was a class header,and watching him miss a pen away at bury when we got relegated!!
and shaking his hand away at hereford :ayatollah: think that was the last time we played hereford on a saturday!!

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Annis what were your views on Chris Pike? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 pm

milly44 wrote:

is he cricket coach,and gareth was thinking of a loan spell here last summer :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Yes he is know a cricket coach i work with him. I will show him all these replies tomorrow in work

SO KEEP THEM NICE :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 pm

chippy909 wrote:Yes he is know a cricket coach i work with him. I will show him all these replies tomorrow in work

i done some work for his dad dennis(think he played for newport)met chris their,hes a charming fantastic bloke,is that ok to show him :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 pm

krab wrote:
chippy909 wrote:Yes he is know a cricket coach i work with him. I will show him all these replies tomorrow in work

i done some work for his dad dennis(think he played for newport)met chris their,hes a charming fantastic bloke,is that ok to show him :D :ayatollah:

Yep thanks :lol:

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:59 pm

tell him hes a lazy **** who left me stranded at llanrumney today....SHOW HIM THAT :twisted: