Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

championship next year it is then

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 pm

oh well championship football for us next year again then do you honestly think if the club for one minute thought we would get promoted they would offer millions of pounds to us lot for nowt dream on

Re: championship next year it is then

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Come on, lets be positive, 3rd in the league, some winnable games coming up. Chin up, mate :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

DEANO wrote:oh well championship football for us next year again then do you honestly think if the club for one minute thought we would get promoted they would offer millions of pounds to us lot for nowt dream on

I will tell you in May 2010 .

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:34 pm

I don't know about anybody else but I fancy another trip to Wembley followed by a win and then promotion! It's the only way Cardiff City would know how. If we are going to get promoted we're not going to make it easy for ourselves! :)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 pm

I can see this money back offer blowing up in the clubs face, especially if the team throw it away like last season..

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 pm

DEANO wrote:oh well championship football for us next year again then do you honestly think if the club for one minute thought we would get promoted they would offer millions of pounds to us lot for nowt dream on

So that's your first contribution to this forum? Can't wait for the next instalment!

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 pm

It is a bit of a mad statement from the club if I am honest!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 am

If I remember correctly - Burnley made the same offer last year - my boss is curently sitting in a free seat

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:36 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:It is a bit of a mad statement from the club if I am honest!

If city sell 10k tickets they stand to make about 3million. So, should city get promoted that's
3million they have to hand back.

That leaves 15,000 tickets they will sell at a premium, should go a long way towards making
up the difference.

And if we don't go up, then it doesn't cost the club anything..

Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 pm

I really dont understand why so many people just cant for once get behind the club instead of always looking on the dark side jeez get a grip why bother supporting the club at all??
I already renewed my tickets before yesterday and still would have if there was no price freeze and no freebie if we go up because i want a ticket to see cardiff city football club be that in the championship,league1 or the prem!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm

That my son was a top post :blob3: :blob4: :blob3:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:46 pm

hillie 1927 that is

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:50 pm

welshman wrote:I can see this money back offer blowing up in the clubs face, especially if the team throw it away like last season..

How will it blow up in there faces especially if the team throw it away? If they dont go up - they dont have to repay us?

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Merlin wrote:
welshman wrote:I can see this money back offer blowing up in the clubs face, especially if the team throw it away like last season..

How will it blow up in there faces especially if the team throw it away? If they dont go up - they dont have to repay us?

If they end this season like they ended last, fans will get suspicious, and start questioning their ambition..Crowds could drop.

But if they get everyone to cough up early, then they wont lose much will they..