Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ticket allocation

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

something should be put in place now so for those who have been to the most away games get first shout on the away play/off game, then down to 1 away game ,you get one ticket,then ambassadors etc,maybe the trust can put this in place for next season too,

Re: ticket allocation

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:44 pm

scarface wrote:something should be put in place now so for those who have been to the most away games get first shout on the away play/off game, then down to 1 away game ,you get one ticket,then ambassadors etc,maybe the trust can put this in place for next season too,

At a guess would this system benefit you personally?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:05 pm

LOL

the way the club see it, away games dont bring them any money, infact they have to pay for stewards to go up etc

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:08 pm

ambassadors or not...... if you have been to a lot of away games you should have priority its as simple as that!! why should an ambassador who has been to 2 away games get a ticket over a non ambassador who has been to 13?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:12 pm

As long as i get my ticket :D :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:14 pm

morph1927 wrote:ambassadors or not...... if you have been to a lot of away games you should have priority its as simple as that!! why should an ambassador who has been to 2 away games get a ticket over a non ambassador who has been to 13?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maybe on the basis that he has done far more to help the club economically this season.

Whatever anyone thinks, the fact is that after players and officials Prem seat holders will have first dibs, then I would imagine Platinum ambos them ambos. Away members will probably be somehwere behing the Bluebirds Down Under in the pecking list!!

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm

yes ,it would,i have been to 12 away games,and my lad

Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:52 pm

any one who dose miss out because of lack of away game only have themselves to blame I should get mine as I'v done 13 away n I'm an ambo too......All I am saying is personally I think it's bullshit for some ambo who have not travelled away will get a ticket over some 1 who has travelled a lot and unfortunately this will happen!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

morph1927 wrote:ambassadors or not...... if you have been to a lot of away games you should have priority its as simple as that!! why should an ambassador who has been to 2 away games get a ticket over a non ambassador who has been to 13?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree,and have no problem with people with who go to away games having first pick,myself i take a boys football team saturdays so cant go to away games,but lets remember that the whole idea of ambassadors etc.is for things like this,and as i said i have no issues with people having more away games than me :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:02 pm

3 each for Platambos!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:3 each for Platambos!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you only got one bum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :old:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:11 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 pm

im an ambassador and done 10 aways this season so as far as im concerned i deserve a ticket

Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Say what you want, we all know that the club will give preference to those who have paid the most to the club in order to keep it running.

Fans that travel away the most should benefit first but away travel doesn't bring the club anywhere near as much money as season ticket holders and will therefore be treated like 2nd class citizens.

We know it's wrong, but everyone know how it works.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:21 pm

i love the way, it gets to this time of year and people argue about who deserves what :D

wait and see who we get, what the dates are, they well fight like f**k :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:33 pm

I hope i get 1! Ambassador with 8 away games! Hopefully that will be enough! :ayatollah: