Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wh would you rather face in the Semis of the play offs and why?

You may select 1 option

View results

$**POLL ALERT**$ Play off semi challengers?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Who would you rather face in the semi finals and why?

Re: $**POLL ALERT**$ Play off semi challengers?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Leicester, think they are the weakest link :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:16 pm

I'd say Leicester because out of all the teams I still feel they're the weakest ones. They rely on set pieces and one or two injuries will completely ruin them. Where as Swansea will be about who plays better on the day due to the rivalry, Nottingham Forest are arguably favourites and Blackpool will be on a massive high if they get through.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Would rather play Leicester than any of the others. Forest would be harder as they have a talented sqaud, would not fancy Blackpool away and Swansea........i dont think my heart could take it. Hopefully we would then meet blackpool in the final!

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Leicester - scored 5 goals past them already and conceded 3 :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:29 pm

I Say Blackpool because i want to get my rusty bucket back off Olly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Leicester due to stats preceeding - and the obvious NF have been high all season and consistent strong squad, Blackpool are chomping at the bit and won't surprise me if they knock the jacks off their spot :D
Jacks just cos its boring to go beat them AGAIN withing a couple of weeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Leicester. They only really had Steve Howard who was any good and he will be suspended for the 1st game

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Leicester, but if the jacks are there them first think we have better chance over 2 legs.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Leicester we have no fear of them and I feel our squad is much better than them over 2 games. They are very very inconsistant.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Leicester because i see them as the weakest team in the play off.

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:51 pm

leicester in the semi and hopefully blackpool in the final, think we can do blackpool in a one off, and it would be a cracking final good atmosphere and colourfull