Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 pm

my wife and i were called in to see the headmaster
at our son school today becus he been making
racist jibes at the asianchildren

we were absolutely horrified we always told him
not to speak to the little fuckers

Re: jokes

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm

everyone a cracker fair play,the first one is bloody true.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:48 pm

I was going through some magazines in the local mosque today,I was really enjoying myself till the f*cking rifle jammed! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 pm

bergblue wrote:I was going through some magazines in the local mosque today,I was really enjoying myself till the f*cking rifle jammed! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 pm

A blind man is in a pub. He says ''bring me any football, and i shall tell you where it's from."

A man fetches a football over and shakes it next to his ear. He says 'it's from newcastle, i can hear the magpies'. The man is shocked, but applauds him.

Another man tries it, fetches a football, and again, the blind man shakes it next to his ear. ''It's from Norwich, i can hear the canaries.'' Again the man is correct.

A 3rd man fetches a 3rd football, and the blind man shakes it next to his ear. He says 'its from sheffield wednesday', the other man says 'can you hear the owls?' the blind man says 'no. it's going down'

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:06 pm

bloobird_james wrote:A blind man is in a pub. He says ''bring me any football, and i shall tell you where it's from."

A man fetches a football over and shakes it next to his ear. He says 'it's from newcastle, i can hear the magpies'. The man is shocked, but applauds him.

Another man tries it, fetches a football, and again, the blind man shakes it next to his ear. ''It's from Norwich, i can hear the canaries.'' Again the man is correct.

A 3rd man fetches a 3rd football, and the blind man shakes it next to his ear. He says 'its from sheffield wednesday', the other man says 'can you hear the owls?' the blind man says 'no. it's going down'

I love it :lol: :lol: :lol: