Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

street beggers

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:19 pm

whats your view on them???

:old:

Re: street beggers

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:whats your view on them???

:lol: :lol:

my view is they shudnt be trying to nick my food before i have barely opened my chicken sandwich....

shutup you old **** or il nick your crutch :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:whats your view on them???

my view is they shudnt be trying to nick my food before i have barely opened my chicken sandwich....

shutup you old **** or il nick your crutch :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: stop staring at me and dont touch me :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Baz you aren't one of them are you :lol: :lol:

They collored me at the cash point earlier asking if I had 20p the cunts

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Depends some homeless are druggie

some are alcoholics

some are just not able to get a job no abode - no abode no job situation

all different scenarios - but the more immigrants coming in the more UK homeless we will have :D (im on one lol)

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm

I can only imagine the surprise a begger gets when he asks baz for something...

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:43 pm

nerd wrote:I can only imagine the surprise a begger gets when he asks baz for something...
i cant give you the answer i would get arrested, ask milly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm

If theyve got a dog with them i always give some money

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
nerd wrote:I can only imagine the surprise a begger gets when he asks baz for something...
i cant give you the answer i would get arrested, ask milly :lol: :lol: :lol:

put it this way, baz didnt reply with..............

''sorry sir unfortunalty i dont have any spare change, but have a lovely evening'' :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Personally I think they should be rounded up, taking off to get cleaned up, given job training and taken off our streets.
A prime example was when we went to QPR, what a scabby dirty little b*stard he was.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Pompey wrote:Personally I think they should be rounded up, taking off to get cleaned up, given job training and taken off our streets.
A prime example was when we went to QPR, what a scabby dirty little b*stard he was.
your words not mine :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:49 pm

I remember him asking 'money money' and when I joked with 'sucky sucky' he nodded. :shock:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Pompey wrote:I remember him asking 'money money' and when I joked with 'sucky sucky' he nodded. :shock:
oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the memory's :lol:

hounslow what a f*cking cesspit :o

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:51 pm

If they dont bother me no probs, if your on about the ones who sell big issue and play music etc, but the other ones just sitting there with a cup begging should go and see Gordon Brown .

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:51 pm

those bloody Romanian women who just sit there with a cup in canton do my head in. why should i give you my money just because you shove your little plastic cup in my face?
big issue sellers, good on them, they earning not begging.
homeless people i feel for some of them, but some do take the piss.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 pm

I'll never give money, I've heard too many of the same excuses "money for a cup of tea", " for a phone call", " for a bus ticket to Heath Hospital" etc!

If you have ever given the money, then watch as they go and ask the next person even though you've now given them the money for the phone call etc :old:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 pm

i hate them there are loads around stokes croft bristol three of them were arguing by the bus stop in town sunday morning 10am pissed swearing the lot had my boy with me and told them to shut there mouths then there was one begging for money in the underpass told him to get lost too... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Hate is when they sit by cash machines.

Also hate it when they have dogs "can I have money to feed my dog" one said after a night out, thought fair enough so as my gf at the time was picking me up told her to bring a can of dog food.....gave it to her...not even a thank you, suppose they couldnt use it to buy drugs or drink. sad

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:35 pm

my gf at the time was picking me up told her to bring a can of dog food.....gave it to her...not even a thank you, suppose they couldnt use it to buy drugs or drink. sad
2blue2handle

wosnt that you c**t she didnt have a tin opener,
baz didnt you say you went past one gypo with a dog asking for money for a tin opener :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:03 am

bluecyw wrote:If theyve got a dog with them i always give some money

You must be realy PALLY with them then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:07 am

What's happened to the good old BRITISH TRAMP with his cap in hand.
All you see now is some worthless accordion player who 'aint got a clue and an old lady in one of the arcades in town hoping that you will take pity on her and throw her a farthing, even the Big issue sellers seem to be NON BRITISH these days.
Best say no more but you know where I'm coming from. :old: :old: :old:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 am

FblockFrank wrote:What's happened to the good old BRITISH TRAMP with his cap in hand.
All you see now is some worthless accordion player who 'aint got a clue and an old lady in one of the arcades in town hoping that you will take pity on her and throw her a farthing, even the Big issue sellers seem to be NON BRITISH these days.
Best say no more but you know where I'm coming from. :old: :old: :old:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: FETCH BACK THE GOOD OLD BRITISH TRAMP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:48 am

You said you'd never compromise
With the mystery tramp, but know you realize
He's not selling any alibis
As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes
And say do you want to make a deal? :wav:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 am

rob wrote:those bloody Romanian women who just sit there with a cup in canton do my head in. why should i give you my money just because you shove your little plastic cup in my face?

Deport the Romanian Gypo women. I know some Romanian girls, from when i lived in Spain, and they were top grafters.
So there not all like that.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:30 am

I was walking from where I parked my car on Riverside to the office one morning and some cheeky fucker came and asked me for the train fare to Swansea! He seemed offended when I said no.

I was walking with a girl from work who's also a very good friend of mine and she gets really worried about beggars and about being approached in the street. Some scruffy, beggar-looking toerag type came up to us and looked at her and said "Excuse me..." to which I replied, "Look mate, she's got f**k all for you so just piss off and leave her alone". As we were walking away, he said "I only wanted a light" and I replied to him, "Get your own f*cking lighter". I like to think that was my knight in shining armour job done for that day :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 am

rob wrote:those bloody Romanian women who just sit there with a cup in canton do my head in. why should i give you my money just because you shove your little plastic cup in my face?

So they're skint and jobless in their own land and they come here to be skint and jobless in a country where they don't speak the language, do they? I reckon there's more to them than meets the eye otherwise they wouldn't be here. f*cking parasites

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:35 am

get them all down to the taff on a promise of cider and food and drown the cunts

job done

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:39 am

Ben wrote:get them all down to the taff on a promise of cider and food and drown the cunts

job done

Simple but effective :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:20 pm

bondog wrote:

Deport the Romanian Gypo women. I know some Romanian girls, from when i lived in Spain, and they were top grafters.
So there not all like that.

i know that mate, there is one who plays the accordion, good she is too, at least shes entertaining. its the ones who just sit there and expect money i dont like.