Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEWCASTLE ON THE PITCH AT PLYMOUTH

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 pm

WTF , WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM CUNTS

Re: NEWCASTLE ON THE PITCH AT PLYMOUTH

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 pm

the whole fooking stand is emptying onto the pitch!

where will the 3 years bans kick in?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 pm

if they were on my pitch id be kicking right off,

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

I wonder if they will get banned?

Did it kick off?

If so, whoever CCTV/police manage to identify i guess will get 3 year bans/sentances if previous convictions/etc.

More fool them :lol:

plymouth fans joining them now, stewards trying to stop them metting

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Dafydd wrote:Did it kick off?

If so, whoever CCTV/police manage to identify i guess will get 3 year bans/sentances if previous convictions/etc.

More fool them :lol:

yer read annis "huggin chops" a city fan ran on, hugged chops after the goal at swansea and is banned for 3 years, 180 fine and has to hand is passport in everytime england or wales playwhat will a whole stand full of newcastle fans get?? f**k all, its the newcastle league afterall

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Same happened to my mate, but the idiot actually deserved it.

Its gutting when it happens to people like the one in Annis' post though

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 pm

It seems to be people celebrating more than anything. Imagine if they had just relegated us and ran on the pitch it would be chaos :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:50 pm

I am a very passive person but if they had been allowed on our pitch like that I'd be diving off the 2nd tier to 'have a word'.

Home Park tannoy announcer also played "we are the champions" for them as his own team was relegated

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Are Plymouth relegated yes?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Yeah they are down mate.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Brilliant :D , I dislike Plymouth a lot, dont know why its just something about them.

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 pm

the kid who ran on the pitch at the swansea game,should get a good solicitor and get him to use this example of newcastle fans etc,if there are no arrests and bans,to at least get his very harsh sentance reduced,or our supporters trust should maybe help him on this,his emotions on that day got the better of him, which he will regret, but what he got beggers belief,

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 am

scarface wrote:the kid who ran on the pitch at the swansea game,should get a good solicitor and get him to use this example of newcastle fans etc,if there are no arrests and bans,to at least get his very harsh sentance reduced,or our supporters trust should maybe help him on this,his emotions on that day got the better of him, which he will regret, but what he got beggers belief,

Thats true it shouldnt be one rule for one and one for another. If the boy got charged with entering the field of play he should have a good case.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 am

Its seems its just Cardiff fans that they seem to want to ban for even picking their nose. :evil:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 am

the commentators last night kept saying " well its all good natured, no trouble from the newcastle fans"

doesn't matter, they entered the pitch, with is a criminal offence! the lad that hugged chops didn't cause trouble, emotions cmae, ran on and off

i dunno, POLICE ARE CUNTS

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:46 am

as you can see from my avi im all for justice
but is there a different rule for "running onto a game of play" like our lad did,
and running on after the match, like newcastle and rochdale fans did.
just a point in the way of the rozzers and the courts interpreting it. anyone know ?