Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A SLIGHT DELAY

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 am

Due to the planes still be forbidden from going in to the air.

Sam Hammam and Steve Borley too of the most important persons involved in the Malaysian take over.

Sam spoke to him 7am today, still stuck in Lebanon and his Solicitor in Canada.
Steve Borley spoke last night still in Majorca being told every day the planes will be flying tom.

Sam said he listened to the BBC Commentary on Saturday QPR game and is over joyed . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I have just given him this Forum web sight details to read.

Re: A SLIGHT DELAY

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 am

They're being TOO precautious I think. They know that because the ash issue is such public knowledge, if there are even slight problems with the aircraft during flight then the airways will have the ass sued off them.

We want Dato Chan, walking round the pitch :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 am

sounds like Sam is doing a lot of spadework behind the scenes , any rumours of him playing a part at CCFC under the new regime ? :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 am

Will this delay have any affect on us paying the tax bill in 2 weeks time, or as TG sorted them out?

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 am

ackers1927 wrote:Will this delay have any affect on us paying the tax bill in 2 weeks time, or as TG sorted them out?

Good point, Worrying times. :o

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Will this delay have any affect on us paying the tax bill in 2 weeks time, or as TG sorted them out?

Good point, Worrying times. :o

I dont think personally we need worry too much coz the date set coincided with the end of the season and a decision would have been made based on possible play offs nor not , so at least now we r in the play off semis then thats extra cash flow for at least 2 games which should rule out administration now . All this could be funny if we go up and Riddlers gamble actually worked . :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 am

[quote="Dafydd"]They're being TOO precautious I think. They know that because the ash issue is such public knowledge, if there are even slight problems with the aircraft during flight then the airways will have the ass sued off them./quote]

UK airspace is closed, or was if things have changed.

That's nothing to do with airlines.