Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play off ticket news

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:42 am

From official site

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 14,00.html

Re: Play off ticket news

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:48 am

desperate push for season tickets. buy next year seaon ticket get 2 tickets if we get to play off final........... :lol:

how about f**k off riddler and il; buy the whole f*cking section :twisted:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 am

yes yes yes yes

just bought mine for the playoffs.
also im entitled to 4 for the final should we get there happy days

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 am

still stinks of Riddler pulling the strings tho in a last ditch attempt to get more money out of the supporters , was wondering how the f**k the tax bill was going to get paid ! :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 am

didnt make no difference to me guys i was one of the idiots who bought before christmas, like i have for the last 3 years.
could end up paying off now though :D

even though there is no revenue for next season, suerlly the malasians have teken that fact on board.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 am

Can only buy tickets online?

Cannot access my seat online..........

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:04 am

plus 2 or 3 days before the match no doubt we will be asked to upgrade to level 4 Prem seats for an extra £50 :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:05 am

Wayne S wrote:Can only buy tickets online?

just done mine , did u try looking further down the page or did u click on the " buy tickets " part when u logged onto the ticket hub ? :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:12 am

just added my daughter and bought both on line no problem

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 am

i think thats a fair way !! fair play the club have it right for a change!

no-one needs two tickets ffs, but current season ticket holders and ones who've renewed next season is fine! as it kinda shows your a geniune fan

well done the club i say, i wont be getting a ticket but thats my fault

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 am

its well done but £28 is a rip off tho !

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 am

Martyn1963 wrote:its well done but £28 is a rip off tho !

£28 is the walk up price and im assuming the price you would pay for any cup run game

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:25 am

£28 has always been the cheapist price aint it? £24 before and £28 walk up price, everyone will be on walk up tickets

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 am

£26 for the Canton, but with all the added on bollocks £27.50

Still, fook it, just have to be there.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 am

Martyn1963 wrote:

just done mine , did u try looking further down the page or did u click on the " buy tickets " part when u logged onto the ticket hub ? :ayatollah:

I clicked the BUY button next to the play odd game but the plan does not include the 2nd tier

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 am

Wayne S wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

I clicked the BUY button next to the play odd game but the plan does not include the 2nd tier

dont click on the plan but scroll down to the page for " reserved tickets " where u will find ur seat number and details etc . click down there !

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
dont click on the plan but scroll down to the page for " reserved tickets " where u will find ur seat number and details etc . click down there !

No good my reserved seat just isn't there. Can't even find out how much my ticket will be as I cannot get thru on the phone

Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:58 am

theres no rush Wayne tickets held til the 6th or 8th anyway , pop into the ticket office before the game on Sat or ask Annis to use 1 or 2 of his contacts to find out for u .

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:02 am

Yeah I'm going to wait until they're available in person so I can pop over during lunch. After all the problems I've heard of the online ticketing system I'd rather have the ticket in my hand!

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:09 am

Zabier wrote:Yeah I'm going to wait until they're available in person so I can pop over during lunch. After all the problems I've heard of the online ticketing system I'd rather have the ticket in my hand!

save yourself £1.50 too !

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 am

I can smash Gregg's with that on the way out! Or maybe a cheeky gamble at Ladbrokes! :D

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:23 am

Zabier wrote:I can smash Gregg's with that on the way out! Or maybe a cheeky gamble at Ladbrokes! :D

:lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Hope there is certain criteria for away tickets, it should be Ambos with a certain number of away games first.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Hope there is certain criteria for away tickets, it should be Ambos with a certain number of away games first.

wondered how long it would be before this one reared its ugly predictable head :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Let's hope the club get it right, season tickets are sold stating priority for away tickets. They need to ensure the people who travel away regular get tickets for this huge game only fair.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

No good my reserved seat just isn't there. Can't even find out how much my ticket will be as I cannot get thru on the phone

I just had a similar problem

Apparently I somehow made a new account with a different fan number when I tried logging on using my email and password.

I was advised by the ticket office that I should have used the 'activate account' button first.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:06 pm

another desperate push to sell season tickets for next season,

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:11 pm

rob wrote:another desperate push to sell season tickets for next season,

In fairness Rob if the club didn't do this then they would be accused of not marketing themselves properly.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

Cant book them over the phone until a certain date, as stated on the CCFC website. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
rob wrote:another desperate push to sell season tickets for next season,

In fairness Rob if the club didn't do this then they would be accused of not marketing themselves properly.

i kind of agree, its just the way riddler went about it the first and second time.
this is the obvious thing to do, but its just all the shit thats gone before it :twisted: