Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lost kitten

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm

any one ever felt sad at losin a pet ? we lost a kitten last sunday an you wood not believe how much i miss her around the place wen we got her she came with sister an she seems lost without her two! any similar stories ? see us football boys ave got hearts ...... can some1 tell the gatherers that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: lost kitten

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 pm

ely trendy wrote:any one ever felt sad at losin a pet ? we lost a kitten last sunday an you wood not believe how much i miss her around the place wen we got her she came with sister an she seems lost without her two! any similar stories ? see us football boys ave got hearts ...... can some1 tell the gatherers that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When I lost my alsation Cleo last Dec, my heart was broken she was my best friend for 13 years prob my only friend lol.
No serious I understand, they are part of your family.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

we had a cat, it was named alfie after gareth thomas the rugby player
he got run over.. still havnt replaced him :cry:

This topic is depressing :|

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:55 pm

My parents cat currently has kittens mate if you want a replacement.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:21 am

cheers for info on kittens .. ill get back to you after speakin with her indoors :!:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:21 am

I've come close to losing pets but thankfully always find them in the nick of time. You guys are right, they do become a part of the family, even the little shits like the hamsters and guinea pigs who seem intent on trying to escape all the time. They don't know where their bread is buttered! :)