Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

vince.alm

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:23 pm

I have I feel read his name on this forum but could anyone give direction as he is clearly misinformed I feel to his opinions and information .

Albeit his answers under FOI regulation will be interesting and good debate on this forum in the near future and I for one look forward to his replies once he has contacted both Revenue and FL/FAW under his FOI ACT/regulation .

Re: vince.alm

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm

I doubt he has a lot of time to get into a debate with you mate...he works 12 hour shifts and then spends most of his spare time training to climb mountains for charity or organising loads of coaches for away trips...he is the main organiser of the supporters club...I used to think there was 2 of him lol
Last edited by corky on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

Okay thank you for the information albeit he has time to contact the FOI but cant respond to forum postings albeit he has found time to post here. I will draw my own conclusion from that information you have thank fully supplied. Thank you Corky for your time.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:16 pm

TNT wrote:Okay thank you for the information albeit he has time to contact the FOI but cant respond to forum postings albeit he has found time to post here. I will draw my own conclusion from that information you have thank fully supplied. Thank you Corky for your time.

Are you an ex chairman?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 pm

He may well respond but when he has the time..

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Thank you again Corky.

legend

Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Always organising trips away and alwayshas the best interest of the club fancy doing his job think not!!!!!

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Don't get personal lads, TNT has not slated Vince, he is simply asking him to back up his statement, that's good healthy debate, and it's usually the way that truth comes out. Personally I don't feel deflated if something I believe is true gets proven incorrect, in fact its better to be put right and find out the truth,that's why I get so wound up by some of the PR spin, and the 5 years season ticket plan was set up to reward the fans,MY ARSE, just tell us the truth.

No one as questioned Vince's loyalty or efforts whilst supporting the club,anyone involved in the City will know that whilst no one person is indispensable,as far as our supporters will vouch Vince must be the next closest thing.TNT isn't questioning his credentials just questioning one of the points he raised, keep it sweet lads. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Thank you for that Gwyn. God bless.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:34 am

BigGwynram wrote:Don't get personal lads, TNT has not slated Vince, he is simply asking him to back up his statement, that's good healthy debate, and it's usually the way that truth comes out. Personally I don't feel deflated if something I believe is true gets proven incorrect, in fact its better to be put right and find out the truth,that's why I get so wound up by some of the PR spin, and the 5 years season ticket plan was set up to reward the fans,MY ARSE, just tell us the truth.

No one as questioned Vince's loyalty or efforts whilst supporting the club,anyone involved in the City will know that whilst no one person is indispensable,as far as our supporters will vouch Vince must be the next closest thing.TNT isn't questioning his credentials just questioning one of the points he raised, keep it sweet lads. :ayatollah:

Who's having a go ? :?:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 am

by jackblue ยป Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Always organising trips away and alwayshas the best interest of the club fancy doing his job think not!!!!!
jackblue

Thought that quote was uncalled for.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:24 am

That quote seemed more like he was saying how tough a job Vince does. I didn't think it was offensive. He was just saying how Vince has to do so much that there's not many who would want to do it because it's such a hassle. I might be wrong though!