Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ITS REALLY GOT EVERY ONE GOING PETER RIDSDALE

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:33 am

There are fans queuing this morning for the NEW SEASON TICKETS(5 YR DEAL).

So Far Over 4,200 Season Tickets Sold, I have Bought My 4 Yesterday, Its THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY (Dont pay buy cash or Cheque you are not insured if anything goes wrong). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

High Court Ruling
Best ever Sales Peter Ridsdale http://tiny.cc/BlnbF

Re: ITS REALLY GOT EVERY ONE GOING

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:40 am

i might have to get mine early now lol.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:09 am

Well done Annis I couldn't believe it when previously you kept saying you were going to wait until March after all you probably earn more than PR what with all your business interests and the books lol. I'm a "poor" retired pensioner (lol) and I bought mine the first week of the offer in November. By the way I have all your books and you actually sold me Shattered Dreams outside the old club shop for a tenner (£6.99 cheaper than the club shop) and also signed it. A great read which I've now passed on to my lad another staunch Bluebird since 1980.

Let's hope everyone gets behind the club now that they are admitting cash flow problems (which most championships clubs have) I believe we have still got a chance of automatic promotion as long as we have "lady luck" on our side & bring in 2/3 quality signings in the transfer window. I think the "internet era" has brought about too much negativity I've supported the City since 1958 (I know I'm a sill old fart) and believe me the underlying cash flow and player problems have always been there. I'm still friendly with a few players from the 60's/70's and they have told me some stories that would amaze the normal fan and yet they never ever made the press. Ask yourself why we have never (until now hopefully!) had a MAJOR player interested in investing in Wales's Premiere Club is it the Rugby heritage (bias) that Bartley fought so hard against when trying to establish a professional football cluib in Carfiff ? or the geography trying to attract players to come to South Wales I don't know the answer but a lot of the old 60's / 70's team moved to Cardiff and have stayed (Don Murray, Gary Bell, Brian Clarke & the late Ronnie Bird to name but a few)

Keep up the good work remember "Managers Chairman and players come and go but the trues fan stays FOREVER (Blue)"

Re: ITS REALLY GOT EVERY ONE GOING PETER RIDSDALE

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:12 am

I'm gutted about this.

I was always going to renew my season ticket on tomorrow, as I've got the day off. Thanks to this new offer, I'm going to have to bloody queue! :mrgreen:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 am

peter hooper wrote:Well done Annis I couldn't believe it when previously you kept saying you were going to wait until March after all you probably earn more than PR what with all your business interests and the books lol. I'm a "poor" retired pensioner (lol) and I bought mine the first week of the offer in November. By the way I have all your books and you actually sold me Shattered Dreams outside the old club shop for a tenner (£6.99 cheaper than the club shop) and also signed it. A great read which I've now passed on to my lad another staunch Bluebird since 1980.

Let's hope everyone gets behind the club now that they are admitting cash flow problems (which most championships clubs have) I believe we have still got a chance of automatic promotion as long as we have "lady luck" on our side & bring in 2/3 quality signings in the transfer window. I think the "internet era" has brought about too much negativity I've supported the City since 1958 (I know I'm a sill old fart) and believe me the underlying cash flow and player problems have always been there. I'm still friendly with a few players from the 60's/70's and they have told me some stories that would amaze the normal fan and yet they never ever made the press. Ask yourself why we have never (until now hopefully!) had a MAJOR player interested in investing in Wales's Premiere Club is it the Rugby heritage (bias) that Bartley fought so hard against when trying to establish a professional football cluib in Carfiff ? or the geography trying to attract players to come to South Wales I don't know the answer but a lot of the old 60's / 70's team moved to Cardiff and have stayed (Don Murray, Gary Bell, Brian Clarke & the late Ronnie Bird to name but a few)

Keep up the good work remember "Managers Chairman and players come and go but the trues fan stays FOREVER (Blue)"

great post that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: