Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just called ticket office...

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 am

As I'm on higher rate disability and carers allowence I wanted to buy a season ticket and then my carer go free...but the problem I have is My two children want to come...I was also going to get my Dad a season ticket...the office tell me I can only sit in one part of the ground to be eligible for the carer to go free, but if I do I would have to pay for my two children under 9... Why can't we sit in another part of the stadium... I feel because of my disability I am being forced to sit in one part of the stadium..and I had to pay for the children where's if I was Healthy and chose to sit in the family stand they'd go free? I want to buy the season ticket in the family stand for me and my Father I'd rather the children be around other children and also where the bad language would be kept down?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Re: Just called ticket office...

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:09 am

email riddler and tell him your problem.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 am

Humphry's wrote:email riddler and tell him your problem.

Just did, Thanks

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:41 am

You should contact the Cardiff City disabled fans organisation...Mr Tim Hill...will probably be able to advise you....or contact Phil at the club

Phone the new stadium and ask to speak to Phil Halligey, he deals with disability issues

Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Walking disabled are in the Ninian Stand.
Drawbacks prople stand up a lot.
for-its a great amosphere

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:As I'm on higher rate disability and carers allowence I wanted to buy a season ticket and then my carer go free...but the problem I have is My two children want to come...I was also going to get my Dad a season ticket...the office tell me I can only sit in one part of the ground to be eligible for the carer to go free, but if I do I would have to pay for my two children under 9... Why can't we sit in another part of the stadium... I feel because of my disability I am being forced to sit in one part of the stadium..and I had to pay for the children where's if I was Healthy and chose to sit in the family stand they'd go free? I want to buy the season ticket in the family stand for me and my Father I'd rather the children be around other children and also where the bad language would be kept down?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Julian Jenkins is the manager, if you want his no, pm me.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:42 pm

corky wrote:You should contact the Cardiff City disabled fans organisation...Mr Tim Hill...will probably be able to advise you....or contact Phil at the club

Phone the new stadium and ask to speak to Phil Halligey, he deals with disability issues

How do you contact Tim Hill?