Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Canton Stand V Ninian stand

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 am

My Patner, Daughter and i currently have season tickets in the Family Stand, but next season only my partner and i will be renewing as my daughter will be working on Saturdays.

So my partner and i will be moving stands but we are still undecided wether to go to the Canton Stand or the Ninian stand, thats one of the reasons why i have yet to renew.

So which stand do you all prefer and why. :ayatollah:

Re: Canton Stand V Ninian stand

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am

I prefer Canton Stand but that's because I like the whole standing up when I want and the atmosphere is generally really friendly. Also, even though there aren't many families down there I do feel like there is a family spirit in that stand.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:06 pm

agree canton stand is better for atmosphere, started season in ninian stand as atmosphere in there towards canton stand wasnt up too much, and the canton stand is 70quid cheaper

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 pm

go anywhere in the middle, and just move to where you want to go, i bought a ticket in the Nninian and walked all the way around and sat in the grandstand lol

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:19 pm

nobby wrote:My Patner, Daughter and i currently have season tickets in the Family Stand, but next season only my partner and i will be renewing as my daughter will be working on Saturdays.

So my partner and i will be moving stands but we are still undecided wether to go to the Canton Stand or the Ninian stand, thats one of the reasons why i have yet to renew.

So which stand do you all prefer and why. :ayatollah:

NINIAN STAND THE ONLY PLACE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
It gets better every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Canton stand for atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm

cefnblue wrote:Canton stand for atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Were the Ninian were the Ninian were the Ninian New stadium lol, just doesnt sound right.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Canton :D

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Were the Ninian were the Ninian were the Ninian New stadium lol, just doesnt sound right.

:lol:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:00 pm

I'd say Canton stand.

But again, that's only because I enjoy standing up and the atmosphere in there.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:52 pm

DONT SUPPOSE THIS THREAD REALLY HELPS YOU DOES IT !! :banghead:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Canton stand, but you only really get to stay on your feet if your right in the middle where the stewards cant get to you and because the majority of that section all stand - so pointless in Stewards telling one person to sit down! They stand from the back anyway - so they dont block anyones view....

I prefer the singing in there and rekon the atmosphere's better, but only on certain games, depending on the amount of away fans and where they are from!

We just need to have more positive starts to games to get the crowd going more! So i challenge the Ninian stand to a singing dual saturday against leicester!!!! :lol: Lets see who gives up singing 1st? :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 pm

canton N13 the center of the metropolis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Were the Ninian were the ninian were the ninian CCS!

Ninian stand barmy army group:
http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid ... 928&ref=ts
:ayatollah: