Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TLG'S PROPOSAL FOR NEXT AWARD OF AN OSCAR

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:30 pm

I hope TLG will forgive me for cutting and pasting this chapter out the his blog on his web site. This is not a dig at TLG, far from it I always feel that he gives a balanced view and always as the clubs interest at heart, it just goes to show how convincing and believable PR can be, I think PR should be PM rather than CEO, If Gordon Brown had half of this man's front, he'd be OK for at least another term in office.

Peter asked those of us present to reassure people that the club is far from on the verge of collapse as has been rumoured on the message boards in recent days, and I'm very happy to do so here. Having met with Peter on numerous occasions, I can tell you that he is almost always very good in situations like today's, but this afternoon he was in particularly fine form. Either things are going well for him at the moment or he has suddenly become a Hollywood-grade actor.

This was taken from the Trust meeting with PR last week, before we new anything of the possible winding up order issued by HMRC.