Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF DAVE JONES GETS SAY AT LEAST

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 pm

£2million(I personally think he will get nothing, unless we get investment) from OUR SEASON TICKET Sales, Do you think he will spend it wisely and do you believe he will then at least make the play offs.

As you know I am not a DJ Fan, but I actually believe he would finally, 5 years later get us to the play-offs, with £2 mill hard cash in his pocket to spend,.

Re: IF DAVE JONES GETS SAY AT LEAST

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:36 pm

i would rather give him £500,000 he always seems to find a gem
mccormack, roger johnson etc

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Annis if he does get the cash and still fails it should definately be game over for him end of season especially after 5 years at the helm.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Chris Lines is joining from Bristol Rovers :o

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 pm

ccfclover wrote:Chris Lines is joining from Bristol Rovers :o

is this definate because ive heard his name metioned countless number of times

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Annis if he does get the cash and still fails it should definately be game over for him end of season especially after 5 years at the helm.

No doubt about it, if he fails this time, surely he would have to go, but lets hope he will do it this time.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:£2million(I personally think he will get nothing, unless we get investment) from OUR SEASON TICKET Sales, Do you think he will spend it wisely and do you believe he will then at least make the play offs.

As you know I am not a DJ Fan, but I actually believe he would finally, 5 years later get us to the play-offs, with £2 mill hard cash in his pocket to spend,.

Have you ever expressed your DJ feelings to PR at all Annis, Just curious as to what his response was?

Also - who spotted all the talent as in roger Johnson? McCormack? Burke? Gerrard? the scouts or DJ himself....

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 pm

i think neal ardley recommended macormack

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Annis if he does get the cash and still fails it should definately be game over for him end of season especially after 5 years at the helm.

No doubt about it, if he fails this time, surely he would have to go, but lets hope he will do it this time.

lets think positive he will make it this time :?:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:£2million(I personally think he will get nothing, unless we get investment) from OUR SEASON TICKET Sales, Do you think he will spend it wisely and do you believe he will then at least make the play offs.

I think he has to get us in the play offs without any extra spending.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:50 pm

herefordblue wrote:i think neal ardley recommended macormack

I beleive it was Mark McGhee, as he was almost on his way to Forest(I think) and McGhee told him that if he was leaving then he would find him a better move than that.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:11 pm

i dont think the runners up place is impossible for us, as long as we make some good signings :ayatollah: