Planet Swans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Planet Swans

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Looking next year in conjunction with Boro fans doing a sponsored walk for the MS Society. Looking to do a Fans United walk with as many team fans as we can get. I put a thread on the Planet Swans site a typical jokey one to break the ice but i have recieved abuse. Oh well i did try with them.
What i am thinking of doing is perhaps walking to the Soccer AM studios if they agree and try to raise as much money as we can. If any City fan here is interested or perhaps fans of other Clubs then please let me know of your interest :D
Nuclearblue

Planet Swans

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Planet Swans

Postby BluebirdCarwyn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:32 pm

I'd be up for it butty 100% :ayatollah:
AFAN VALLEY BLUEBIRDS
BluebirdCarwyn

Postby simon1927 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:42 pm

I'd be very interested if I could get the time for it, I lost my mother to MS
simon1927

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 pm

simon1927 wrote:I'd be very interested if I could get the time for it, I lost my mother to MS

So sorry to here that mate. Will senda PM to those interested and would be interested in ideas as well.
Nuclearblue

Postby jtc » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:11 pm

:thumbup: maybe other teams fans can join in on the way chief.do x amount of miles .im in .x
jtc

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:17 pm

jtc wrote::thumbup: maybe other teams fans can join in on the way chief.do x amount of miles .im in .x

Cheers Jeff get yr Blues top out for it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Nuclearblue

Postby waddle » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:25 pm

If you need a driver for the support vehicle I'm in :thumbright:
Zaha and Nooney will be giving Rangel and Davies nightmares after Saturday

superkev talking bollocks yet again swansea 3 reds 0 8/2/14
waddle

Postby jtc » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote::thumbup: maybe other teams fans can join in on the way chief.do x amount of miles .im in .x

just read your post on ps chief.lets just say if anyone wants to know why the jacks post on here rather than that steaming pile of dog shite just have have a look at the responses.tbh nukes im sure the jacks on here will give you a chuck be it be walking or sponsering.
jtc

Postby jtc » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

only wear em for work mate.never brought one.the two i got are from when i was married and my missus got em out the bargain bin at the end of the season.we split up 4 year ago.i aint walking too far though chief.took me years to get this fat.cant afford to burn too many calories off akh :laughing6:
jtc

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:23 pm

jtc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

just read your post on ps chief.lets just say if anyone wants to know why the jacks post on here rather than that steaming pile of dog shite just have have a look at the responses.tbh nukes im sure the jacks on here will give you a chuck be it be walking or sponsering.

Any normal person could see i was breaking the ice and was in jest. But that lot are born backwards on that site. The Jacks on this site are normal compared to that lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nuclearblue

Postby Juventus Blue » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Looking next year in conjunction with Boro fans doing a sponsored walk for the MS Society. Looking to do a Fans United walk with as many team fans as we can get. I put a thread on the Planet Swans site a typical jokey one to break the ice but i have recieved abuse. Oh well i did try with them.
What i am thinking of doing is perhaps walking to the Soccer AM studios if they agree and try to raise as much money as we can. If any City fan here is interested or perhaps fans of other Clubs then please let me know of your interest :D

Chief, I would do the walk with you.

:ayatollah:
CARDIFF CITY ARE BACK IN BLUE!
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE, WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUUUUEE!
CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPIONS 2012/13
CHAMPIONSHIP RUNNERS UP 2017/18
Juventus Blue

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:31 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Looking next year in conjunction with Boro fans doing a sponsored walk for the MS Society. Looking to do a Fans United walk with as many team fans as we can get. I put a thread on the Planet Swans site a typical jokey one to break the ice but i have recieved abuse. Oh well i did try with them.

Steve there are some decent posters/people on PS but on the whole you are wasting your time there. If you are looking to find Jacks to join you then look elsewhere. I will put a post up on my facebook page, I am I will get a better response there.
Bakedalasker

Postby 64JACK » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Just read your post on there Nukes, yep I got it that you were trying to jest. I must admit that I swore to myself that I would never post on there again after the abuse myself and Reeco received after responding to a call to raise a jack team to play Cardiff fans to raise money for Mikey Dyes family. I swear there were posters on there who we knew well, but they simply made up other usernames to abuse us and remain faceless. The site used to be so well managed, especially in the days of Jackarmy.net but now it really has become what you lot call a swamp! I'd love too help mate, but I have a lot going on at the moment which includes my wife (who hasn't been well for some time) going through a series of tests to see if she has the disease herself. Good luck though! :ayatollah:
64JACK

Postby 6 bysedd » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:54 pm

95% on there are utter cunts.There are some decent ones but they're few and far between.This is why we come on here.Ridiculous innit :roll: I left you nice feedback on there Nukes as did 1 or 2 others mate but you won't get much respect over there as like 64 just said they don't even respect their own.
To rest is to rust.
6 bysedd

Postby murphy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Jacks have asked me on here why I hate them so much. Just look at the cunts on planetswans!
murphy

Postby Bluebird1977 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:29 pm

I shall pump £50 in steve for a good cause but wouldnt be taking part at the time due to work no doubt, plus im a tired tw*t as you know :malky:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby 64JACK » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:30 pm

murphy wrote:Jacks have asked me on here why I hate them so much. Just look at the cunts on planetswans!

I dont think any of us Jacks have asked you why you hate us so much Murph. We don't particularly care as your just an irrelevant little prick! :laughing6:
64JACK

Postby 6 bysedd » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:39 pm

I've never asked him either.Who are these Jacks that ask why you hate us so much,Murphy.?
To rest is to rust.
6 bysedd

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Got to admit it would be good if any of the Jacks on here would joined Steve.
Bakedalasker

Postby 64JACK » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:06 pm

6 bysedd wrote:I've never asked him either.Who are these Jacks that ask why you hate us so much,Murphy.?

Don't hold your breath for a reply fingers. His usual trait is too log off until the thread goes onto the next page. Then he pretends he never saw it! :lol:
64JACK

Postby 64JACK » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Got to admit it would be good if any of the Jacks on here would joined Steve.

Could try here, they're a decent bunch from what I've seen ;)

http://www.not606.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Swansea-City
64JACK

Postby 64JACK » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Got to admit it would be good if any of the Jacks on here would joined Steve.
64JACK

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Cheers Steve Tenerife i would love you to join us. Thanks to the jacks on here as well top lads. I will be streading the word on some other fans to try and drum up some interest.
Nuclearblue

Postby splottbluebird48 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Count me in Nukes
splottbluebird48

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Right i logged on to planet swans and since my first post i can't log back on saying there is an error. I wanted to thank the many posters that left a positive response. And to answer many that had left negative stuff. Yes my original post was light hearted to break the ice. Yes i hate them and they hate me but TBH that is the way i like it and them to. I did say in the name of MS i was willing to walk next to them and i am. I know the likes of Recco and swansealad would do the same as well if i asked em. Obviously one jack on here responded with a good post and i thank him, i gather its 6 Bysedd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:.
But one said i shouldn't be on there asking for volunteers which is confusing as i want as many teams as possible and those pesky Jacks would make it interesting with the media and gaining interest for our walk IMO.
And i am only interested in making money for the MS Society.
Nuclearblue

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:10 pm

If I can join you I will if I can't I'll give you a few quid.
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby jackf » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:40 pm

murphy wrote:Jacks have asked me on here why I hate them so much. Just look at the cunts on planetswans!

Compared to some of the things you post on here that seems pretty mild. I'm another who has never asked the above question. Pointless really as the answer is obvious, your clearly jealous of our wonderful club and its achievments. Have to agree about some of the nobheads on planet swans though.
Swansea city represpenting wales in the premier league.
jackf

Postby murphy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:50 pm

6 bysedd wrote:I've never asked him either.Who are these Jacks that ask why you hate us so much,Murphy.?

magic daps, that lj85 chap who was on here and some fusilier guy who's not a regular.

I certainly know how to hurt jack feelings. :laughing6:
murphy

Postby murphy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:52 pm

64JACK wrote:

Don't hold your breath for a reply fingers. His usual trait is too log off until the thread goes onto the next page. Then he pretends he never saw it! :lol:

No jack has got the better the better of me in a argument on here gary. I too sharp for you scruffy cunts. :laughing6:
murphy

Postby bloo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:25 pm

64JACK wrote:

Could try here, they're a decent bunch from what I've seen ;)

http://www.not606.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Swansea-City

Is that Monty's site?
bloo

Location: Mostly in London WE GET EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING!

Next

Return to General Chat