Planet Swans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Planet Swans

Postby bloo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Just checked the swamp site Nukes. To be fair 99% are supportive apart from Belfast Jack who as everyone knows is a complete and utter bellend.

Good luck mate - chuck a link up on here so I can donate. :thumbup:
bloo

Location: Mostly in London WE GET EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:52 pm

bloo wrote:Just checked the swamp site Nukes. To be fair 99% are supportive apart from Belfast Jack who as everyone knows is a complete and utter bellend.

Good luck mate - chuck a link up on here so I can donate. :thumbup:

Cheers Chief. I got a feeling we can make this big :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Nuclearblue

Postby murphy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:07 am

jackf wrote:
murphy wrote:Jacks have asked me on here why I hate them so much. Just look at the cunts on planetswans!

Compared to some of the things you post on here that seems pretty mild. I'm another who has never asked the above question. Pointless really as the answer is obvious, your clearly jealous of our wonderful club and its achievments. Have to agree about some of the nobheads on planet swans though.

Yeah of course I'm jealous, of course your club is wonderful. You've only got where you are through tucking up creditors and scrounging a stadium off the council. Lets not forget the majority of your little support are knobs, that's why you don't like Swansea forums. I like 99% of the Cardiff fans that I know. Yeah, of course I'm jealous of you stinking rats! :roll:
murphy

Postby Felixstowe_jack » Sat May 14, 2022 7:06 pm

Have you paid your player debts yet?
Felixstowe_jack

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat May 14, 2022 7:51 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:Have you paid your player debts yet?

Blimey. A post bumped from 2013!. The small town rat-eating Mayhill rioting methadone merchants are so obsessed it's actually unhealthy.

20220514_204823.jpg
20220514_204823.jpg (282.8 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:11 pm

murphy wrote:
64JACK wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:I've never asked him either.Who are these Jacks that ask why you hate us so much,Murphy.?

Don't hold your breath for a reply fingers. His usual trait is too log off until the thread goes onto the next page. Then he pretends he never saw it! :lol:

No jack has got the better the better of me in a argument on here gary. I too sharp for you scruffy cunts. :laughing6:

Same here Murph. They’re too thick to be clever…if you know what I mean. :occasion5:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby carlton58 » Sat May 14, 2022 11:25 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:Have you paid your player debts yet?

How about we pay 5p in the pound?
Ring any bells
carlton58

Previous

Return to General Chat