Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

check this out fao corky.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:36 pm

http://www.wiltshire.police.uk/index.ph ... &Itemid=50

Names and addresses, yet they havent been proved guilty yet lol.

corky what do you reckon ?

Re: check this out fao corky.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:http://www.wiltshire.police.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1087&catid=43:news&Itemid=50

Names and addresses, yet they havent been proved guilty yet lol.

corky what do you reckon ?

They could loose their jobs because of this, rapists paedos dont get name and shamed, yet these boys havent even been found guilty yet.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Eighteen football fans have been charged with violent disorder after large scale disorder in Swindon town centre.

A total of 10 men from Swindon and a further 9 from across South Wales and Gwent were arrested for violent disorder.

Did one of our lot get off or has someone got dodgy maths? :lol:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:45 pm

thats a bit naughty printing them, anyone on here :D :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 pm

so guilty before going to court?

Sunderland did the same and up to 20 fans(all season ticket holders) are currently banned from the stadium of light and have been since August...Sunderland say it is to protect the other fans from these possible hoodlums.....do they ban every other fan that is on bail for non football related matters....ofcourse not....fans are descriminated against and are treated differently to other members of the public.

IF A FAN IS FOUND GUILTY OF A FOTBALL RELATED OFFENCE THAT WARRENTS A BAN THEN FAIR ENOUGH, BUT LET THE COURTS DECIDE, NOT THE POLICE OR FOOTBALL CLUBS.

Some of those people are friends of mine and to be honest I believe that until something is proven in court their names shouldn't be released....the system is falling apart...on Saturday there could be someone sitting next to you awaiting trial for serious violent offences...that person will be free to enter our stadium...the guys suspected of causing affray in Swindon are banned until trial and their names are all over the papers...stinks.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:50 pm

it totally stinks, we are supposed to be living in a democracy.....what a load of bollocks :cry:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 pm

its wrong i was on front page of the echo, for spurs in the fa cup a few years back ,when they arrested me all they had was two pictures of me on my own outside the grange pub with a f*cking pint in my hand , i have no faith in the police at all if they want to fit you up they will find a way!!! :evil:

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 pm

corky wrote:so guilty before going to court?

Sunderland did the same and up to 20 fans(all season ticket holders) are currently banned from the stadium of light and have been since August...Sunderland say it is to protect the other fans from these possible hoodlums.....do they ban every other fan that is on bail for non football related matters....ofcourse not....fans are descriminated against and are treated differently to other members of the public.

IF A FAN IS FOUND GUILTY OF A FOTBALL RELATED OFFENCE THAT WARRENTS A BAN THEN FAIR ENOUGH, BUT LET THE COURTS DECIDE, NOT THE POLICE OR FOOTBALL CLUBS.

Some of those people are friends of mine and to be honest I believe that until something is proven in court their names shouldn't be released....the system is falling apart...on Saturday there could be someone sitting next to you awaiting trial for serious violent offences...that person will be free to enter our stadium...the guys suspected of causing affray in Swindon are banned until trial and their names are all over the papers...stinks.

Corky,

I 100% Agree with you, rapists,peados, burglars all get treated better than football fans.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 am

yes one of the lads wasn't charged with anything so no their maths isn't wrong

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:29 am

feds will find summit to charge him with, loitering with city fans :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:49 am

f**k me Dom, change that photo,you look guilty as hell in that one. :lol: :lol: :lol: