Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stewards and ST cards

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Nearly every game since about September the stewards are checking my card to see if it my card. It is not my fault if I cannot make it one day because the game is moved to a 5PM ko on a Sunday evening, that said if I am unable to attend the match and wish to "loan" my card to one of my mates for one game why cant I? I purchased my ticket, I can do what I want with it, right? Surely the club would like the ground to be full and not only that but also the tills ringing at the bar and shop also? :ayatollah:

Re: Stewards and ST cards

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Nearly every game since about September the stewards are checking my card to see if it my card. It is not my fault if I cannot make it one day because the game is moved to a 5PM ko on a Sunday evening, that said if I am unable to attend the match and wish to "loan" my card to one of my mates for one game why cant I? I purchased my ticket, I can do what I want with it, right? Surely the club would like the ground to be full and not only that but also the tills ringing at the bar and shop also? :ayatollah:

I would rather see, the seats full than empty, our stewards are sometimes like little hitlers.

Re: Stewards and ST cards

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:35 am

where are you seated i am in n13 dont get any probs there,

or if we did we would eat the steward :D

probrably taste better than the cheeseburger anyway