Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You got 3 Xmas wishes for CCFC... What would they be??

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:55 am

Mine....

1 - to still have a club to follow in 2010!!
2 - to see chops go on 1 of his goal scoring runs starting with leicester on saturday!!
3 - to finally see the club in the safe hands of a new owner!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: You got 3 Xmas wishes for CCFC... What would they be??

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:01 am

Sell out crowds every game and ten thousand more seats needed and built.
No restrictions or bubbles for away games.
And Sam Hammam back at the helm and in full Hammam flow, Man U our developmental club, Bigger than Barca, all the headlines, Soul crew to Mansfield,Buckets of water over Terry Phillips, Mark Bloom running naked up Sloper Road, Burning the shirts of plastic fans around South Wales,Elephants on the pitch,I used to love it.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 am

BigGwynram wrote:Sell out crowds every game and ten thousand more seats needed and built.
No restrictions or bubbles for away games.
And Sam Hammam back at the helm and in full Hammam flow, Man U our developmental club, Bigger than Barca, all the headlines, Soul crew to Mansfield,Buckets of water over Terry Phillips, Mark Bloom running naked up Sloper Road, Burning the shirts of plastic fans around South Wales,Elephants on the pitch,I used to love it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

didnt get to know sam, but it was a good time i must admit...not sure about having him back though!! think we need a new start as good as it was while it lasted :ayatollah:

agree with the no restrictions or bubbles, but cant see that happening anytime soon gwyn!!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:09 am

oh, and as for the extra 10,000 fans...if we get to the prem, the cup final followers will soon start coming to watch us :lol:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:19 am

1. Promotion through the playoffs. Love the idea of winning promotion at Wembley.
2. To re-sign Earnshaw and to see him score 20 goals in the second half of the season to guide us to promotion.
3. Another FA Cup Final please!