Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM DEF FOR HANGING

Sun May 02, 2010 4:26 pm

But the only reason why I wouldnt vote for it, is because of the corruption and lies that still exist in the police.
Surely though if they are caught on camera murdering some one and its not man slaughter. ?
Any Comments.

Re: I AM DEF FOR HANGING

Sun May 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But the only reason why I wouldnt vote for it, is because of the corruption and lies that still exist in the police.
Surely though if they are caught on camera murdering some one and its not man slaughter. ?
Any Comments.

Is there such a thing as a safe conviction cause if there is then yes I am for it.

Paedophiles, murderers hang them

Sun May 02, 2010 4:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:But the only reason why I wouldnt vote for it, is because of the corruption and lies that still exist in the police.
Any Comments.

Is there such a thing as a safe conviction cause if there is then yes I am for it.

Paedophiles, murderers hang them

Paedophiles, Murderers, Rapists and Drug Dealers.

Habitual criminals should be locked up for life if they serve more than 3 sentences and reoffend.

Sun May 02, 2010 4:38 pm

disagree, no man should be allowed to take another man's life.

Sun May 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Hofmeister wrote:disagree, no man should be allowed to take another man's life.

Hello Hofmeister(Stefan) how are you my friend ?

Sun May 02, 2010 4:40 pm

The only problem is, what happens if they get it wrong?

You hear about people who are released after 10+ years of false imprisonment, you can't do much if they've been hung.
Unless they can be 100% sure that the person is guilty which I doubt they always can be

Sun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:disagree, no man should be allowed to take another man's life.

Hello Hofmeister(Stefan) how are you my friend ?

i a m great....cardiff IN the playoffs, swansea OUT of the playoffs....lol

hows you? hows the family?

Sun May 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Against hanging but if you are going to have a death sentence then it should be a painless one. Once you start introducing pain then you start having a sick society.

Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm

The only reservation I have with Capital punishment is the fact that innocent people have been sent to the gallows by insane judges and perverse juries. I was chairman on one once and I wouldn't like to trust the system with my life. Read about The trial of Edith Thomson in the twenties. She was obviously innocent, but this beautiful young girl was dragged screaming to the gallows and this resulted in the prison governess resigning due to the stress and horror of the scene.

Killing is not as attractive in real life as it is in Hollywood films. If the crime is captured on film as you suggest, then I would have no argument against the death penalty.

:old:
CAL

Sun May 02, 2010 7:24 pm

caliburn wrote:The only reservation I have with Capital punishment is the fact that innocent people have been sent to the gallows by insane judges and perverse juries. I was chairman on one once and I wouldn't like to trust the system with my life. Read about The trial of Edith Thomson in the twenties. She was obviously innocent, but this beautiful young girl was dragged screaming to the gallows and this resulted in the prison governess resigning due to the stress and horror of the scene.

Killing is not as attractive in real life as it is in Hollywood films. If the crime is captured on film as you suggest, then I would have no argument against the death penalty.

:old:
CAL

Cal, I just dont feel murderers etc dont get punished no where near enough.

Sun May 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Cannot agree with capitol punishment, too many bad eggs in the judicial system, life though should mean life, no privileges.

Sun May 02, 2010 7:44 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:Cannot agree with capitol punishment, too many bad eggs in the judicial system, life though should mean life, no privileges.

Thats sounds a lot better than what they are currently getting.

Sun May 02, 2010 8:04 pm

WHEN you have full proof the likes of Ian HUntley - The Moors Murderers - The Wests etc THERE is NO DOUBT at all NONE

Lethal Injection is too good for these - yes they should suffer and live on bread and water for the rest of their lives BUT that would not happen - the priveleges given in prisons are a piss take!

I do not believe in my taxs paying for these twats to stay living in the conforts they do when some child is left to rot grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i would stick it in them myself NO qualms!

LIFE should be life ans the proisons should be sparse cold cells for their pumishment - and reoffenders get off too lightly as well - againthis country for you is in ruins!!!

P.S. ANNIS - has someone pissed you off tongiht ??? lmao your posts are very ummmmmmmmm angry! lol :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Make prison a lot harsher for sex offenders and murderers........make it hard labour.....chain gangs and solitary confinement with no TV or radio.........make the 20 odd years they do seem like 60 and no parole.
As far as Paedophiles are concerned it must be life....and never let them out....they are sick in the mind and cant be cured or trusted.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

its a hard one that annis.

i know a man who was 19 and worked with his dad on the buildings, they went for a pint on friday on the way home, they got into an argument and his dad was set upon by a group of lads, he went to the van got a shovel and hit one. and killed him.

he got life.

why? because he went to get the shovel they said it was pre medetated.
so does he deserve to hang?

after all he has killed someone, and surely one rule must count for all.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:46 pm

I have never been in favour of the death penalty. I'm all for making life harder in prison for convicted murders and sex offenders but I am 100% against the death penalty.

I have 3 reasons.

1. In a civilised society we cannot condemn murder but then allow the state to do the same in our name. Allowing the death penalty simply gives too much power to the Police and Judiciary to take a life.

2. Once the Police and Judiciary have the power to kill someone then the chances of miscarriages of justice increase.

3. Criminals who are executed always receive sympathy at the point of death. I cannot think of anything more repugnant than a child sex offender receiving sympathy for his execution whilst the victim is completely forgotten.

The death penalty sounds a great idea in theory, but in practise it would be an absolute disaster.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I have never been in favour of the death penalty. I'm all for making life harder in prison for convicted murders and sex offenders but I am 100% against the death penalty.

I have 3 reasons.

1. In a civilised society we cannot condemn murder but then allow the state to do the same in our name. Allowing the death penalty simply gives too much power to the Police and Judiciary to take a life.

2. Once the Police and Judiciary have the power to kill someone then the chances of miscarriages of justice increase.

3. Criminals who are executed always receive sympathy at the point of death. I cannot think of anything more repugnant than a child sex offender receiving sympathy for his execution whilst the victim is completely forgotten.

The death penalty sounds a great idea in theory, but in practise it would be an absolute disaster.

totaly agree with you on all counts, very well put.

Wed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Any Comments.

Yes we should make them public as well.

Every Saturday afternoon after the football season is over because cricket is pure shite.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing a stoning as well.

They have to be found 300 per cent guilty tho.

Wed May 05, 2010 8:22 pm

if it,s pre meditated and there is dna evidence then it,s a no brainer, let them swing!!!!

Wed May 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Any Comments.

Yes we should make them public as well.

Every Saturday afternoon after the football season is over because cricket is pure shite.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing a stoning as well.

They have to be found 300 per cent guilty tho.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

just make them live in townhill in swansea

thats far worst :lol:

Yes id like to see peados hanging BUt i think the likes of huntly is suffering much worse than a 5 min hanging, he's scared all the time, everyone wants to beat and kill him! its great, he has to live out the rest of his life in fear

that must suck big time!

Thu May 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Any Comments.

How about hanging corrupt politicians and policemen. Look out west midlands and yorkshire police - Your time will be up!!!!! :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Jez wrote:WHEN you have full proof the likes of Ian HUntley - The Moors Murderers - The Wests etc THERE is NO DOUBT at all NONE

Lethal Injection is too good for these - yes they should suffer and live on bread and water for the rest of their lives BUT that would not happen - the priveleges given in prisons are a piss take!

I do not believe in my taxs paying for these twats to stay living in the conforts they do when some child is left to rot grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i would stick it in them myself NO qualms!

LIFE should be life ans the proisons should be sparse cold cells for their pumishment - and reoffenders get off too lightly as well - againthis country for you is in ruins!!!

P.S. ANNIS - has someone pissed you off tongiht ??? lmao your posts are very ummmmmmmmm angry! lol :lol:

There are some strange and sick people out there and in there.

Read about that bloke who murdered baby P - no remorse in fact tried to get out on appeal using taxpayers money. Latest is he has been reciving monetry gifts from admirers outside. With the money he has purchased a playstation 3 and a couple of games. What is going on? who are these people sending him money. Hunt em down and lock em up in nuthouses for a start. Then say all money donated will be going to victim support or if the courts rule it cant it can be saved for when he gets out with no interest payment.

The do gooders will argue well he is locked up what more do u want. Hard labour harsh regime. Baby P will never play on a playstation or breathe again so why should scumbags like him. I really do wonder about politicians of all clours when you read stuff like that.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Who killed Phil Saunders???

Thu May 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Ben wrote:just make them live in townhill in swansea

thats far worst :lol:

Yes id like to see peados hanging BUt i think the likes of huntly is suffering much worse than a 5 min hanging, he's scared all the time, everyone wants to beat and kill him! its great, he has to live out the rest of his life in fear

that must suck big time!

is that before or after he gets to play on his computer games in his heated cell.

Pity the bloke who poked him in the eye did not do a better job. I can think of better ways of spending a few hundred thousand a year.

Thu May 06, 2010 3:00 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Who killed Phil Saunders???

who klled bambi?

Thu May 06, 2010 3:00 pm

squashed grapes wrote:

who klled bambi?

Bambis dead??? :o

Thu May 06, 2010 3:05 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
squashed grapes wrote:

who klled bambi?

Bambis dead??? :o

according to Eddie Tenpole tudor and the sex pistols