Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FFS there goes my No claims Bonus

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:33 pm

I went in to the back of somone today, they car looks a right off the funny story is that mine looks to be ok lol. But give them credit they were good as gold alot of people theese days Play the I GOT WHIP LASH card, but theese were tidy people. Shook me up tho. :?

Re: FFS there goes my No claims Bonus

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I went in to the back of somone today, they car looks a right off the funny story is that mine looks to be ok lol. But give them credit they were good as gold alot of people theese days Play the I GOT WHIP LASH card, but theese were tidy people. Shook me up tho. :?

Sorry to hear mate but those Curls must of got in your eyes. Rem going to Leeds V Millwall last season you nearly did the same lol, get those curls sorted lol.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:48 pm

:rr: :lol: our very own marc bolan

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I went in to the back of somone today, they car looks a right off the funny story is that mine looks to be ok lol. But give them credit they were good as gold alot of people theese days Play the I GOT WHIP LASH card, but theese were tidy people. Shook me up tho. :?

Im probably going to be the first of many - but dont slate me! :

"your fault fella. pay attention and stop tail gating!" especially in the current weather conditions! :roll:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Sorry to hear that chief it could be any of us. My sister once went into a back of a car and it was a vicar the fucker didnt forgive her thow and went for the whiplash thingy.
:iroc:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Sorry your Honour, My hair was in my eyes... :D

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:56 pm

wait till somone or thier insurance people speak to them, and tell them they can have 1.5k minium :D