Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

pitch inspection Tomorrow

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:58 pm

11.30 Tomorrow
Last edited by corky on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: pitch inspection Tomoorow

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Dont we have undersoil heating?

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 pm

corky wrote:11.30

Its not looking good, the heaters are going to be on all night, but if it goes minus all night tonight, 80% chance it will be off lol.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... f=2&t=3677

well the pipes went in...we just need to find out if the paid for the boilers to be attached to them

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
corky wrote:11.30

Its not looking good, the heaters are going to be on all night, but if it goes minus all night tonight, 80% chance it will be off lol.

Do you sense an anti climax to this fixture? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Re: pitch inspection Tomorrow

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm

dont tell me we spent millions on a state of the art stadium...................... without f*cking boilers :lol:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:19 pm

corky wrote:http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3677

well the pipes went in...we just need to find out if the paid for the boilers to be attached to them

Even some pitch covers should keep the frost away..... ?
Not sure about it going hard though.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 pm

I have been looking forward to this game all week, if it gets called off i'll kill myself.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Spence wrote:I have been looking forward to this game all week, if it gets called off i'll kill myself.

Dont do that!

We need all the voices we can get for Sat!

I rekon it'll be ok ;)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Spence wrote:I have been looking forward to this game all week, if it gets called off i'll kill myself.

:shock:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 pm

bit harsh that...lol

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Shall we hold you to that spence, wouldn't think as far as the 5 year season ticket plan if I was you, it's going to be along cold winter. :o :o :o

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Haha, okay, I might of gone a bit over the top.

Just i've been working all week looking forward to this, bit of an xmas piss up in Canton after the game with some mates, now I find out it might be called off.

Please don't let it happen City!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:53 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 39,00.html :evil:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:55 pm

It's annoying, as it might be a bit frozen at 11:30am tomorrow, but i'm sure come 3 o clock, after a bit of sunshine it will be fine to play on. :evil:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Pipes were definately installed:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 87,00.html

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Just not connected to the boiler :roll:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Brand new stadium and chance of a game being called off. F.ucking ridiculous :twisted:

totally agree mate,state of the art stadium my arse,first frost of the first winter and the game is in doubt!!!! :shock: :shock:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:51 pm

lostcityboy wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Brand new stadium and chance of a game being called off. F.ucking ridiculous :twisted:

totally agree mate,state of the art stadium my arse,first frost of the first winter and the game is in doubt!!!! :shock: :shock:

If the game is called off tomorrow, somebody needs sacking immediately.
The heating is not available tomorrow my arse..... :roll:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:00 pm

i heard the pipe was 2ft short of the boiler when the cash all went,and now ridders is waiting for cash from the st sales to complete the job,and british gas need 24hrs notice to switch the supply on,so its not looking good!! :D

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:07 pm

ned wrote:i heard the pipe was 2ft short of the boiler when the cash all went,and now ridders is waiting for cash from the st sales to complete the job,and british gas need 24hrs notice to switch the supply on,so its not looking good!! :D

Are you taking the piss? :lol:

theres already a gas supply at the stadium - just needs a registered company/fitter to go and and re-direct (if this was ever true!!)

personally - i dont believe for a minute that this system didn't get connected! it cost £1m just for the pitch.
The inspection will go fine, and there WILL be a game....

Blue Birds 3 - 0 Foxes! (Chopra Hatrick!) :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 pm

brand new stadium and the game might be off? No game should ever be called off in a brand new stadium these days.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 pm

what a load of bollocks i got to come down from bristol on the train, i have been so excited bout this game i even swapped my call out shift...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 pm

bollocks to them if its not on, riddler needs to start getting this club in to shape behind the scenes, we need this game on. they should off been prepared.