Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Well Done The Bhoys

Wed May 05, 2010 12:43 pm

JoshCCFCLewis wrote:f**k Rangers and Celtic, Steinhouse Muir are the way forward!!!! :lol:

been there and watched them play in the 90s.... :D

nothing better than scottish lower divison footie...

been to Albion Rovers v East Stirlingshire once, and was directly behind the East Stirling bench. their manager stood just 3 meters away from me and when they kicked off, they shot the ball towards the corner flag (almost like a rugby kick off). comment from their manager (shaking his head): "jeez...werrr not Brrazillians...." :lol:

Re: Well Done The Bhoys

Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
JoshCCFCLewis wrote:f**k Rangers and Celtic, Steinhouse Muir are the way forward!!!! :lol:

been there and watched them play in the 90s.... :D

nothing better than scottish lower divison footie...

been to Albion Rovers v East Stirlingshire once, and was directly behind the East Stirling bench. their manager stood just 3 meters away from me and when they kicked off, they shot the ball towards the corner flag (almost like a rugby kick off). comment from their manager (shaking his head): "jeez...werrr not Brrazillians...." :lol:

Livingston for me. Another metoric rise on the way after their disgraceful demotion to Div 3.

Been to Almondvale a few times and seen them twice at Hampden in cup semi (lost) and cup final (won).