Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Celtic v RANGERS"

Wed May 05, 2010 4:39 pm

A Night I will never ever forget so much happened beyond beyond, had to leave half-time, when Carl rung me to say No planes home, then later was outside to see everyone leave lol. Football not as good as the Championship. Yes pure hatred and every different IRA/Anti IRA Song going,NO Police cameras about or police in riot gear. Hatred in the ground out on the streets walked the same streets.
NO BUBBLE at ALL.
Cheggers and Carl were going to pick us up in Crewe at 5am :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CARDIFF V JACKS IN MY OPINION IS THE MOST VOLATILE/HATRED GAME (where fans can not mix at all) left in Britain.

So much to say, but writing it up for my New Book.

Re: "Celtic v RANGERS"

Wed May 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Did you get a train back down?

Wed May 05, 2010 4:44 pm

PtB wrote:Did you get a train back down?

Went to the station, then found out would not arrive in Newport till 8.30am, Our Car was in Bristol Airport.

Wed May 05, 2010 4:46 pm

I must off rung Cheggers up 15 times asking me to pick us up in different parts of the country :lol: :lol:

I Must off rung Carl up 20 times for information Trains/hire cars/flights etc etc. :lol: :lol:

THANKYOU BOTH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AND Joanne My Wife 50 times :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Off your nut mate, could have stayed at my mums - she wouldn't have minded :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 4:53 pm

PtB wrote:Off your nut mate, could have stayed at my mums - she wouldn't have minded :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We had to be back in Cardiff for 10am :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 4:57 pm

No worries - pity you couldn't stay for the whole game, although the action on the field was pretty poor.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

The standard was not as high as our league in My Opinion.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Sounds like an epic journey. It's one of those times you need a video documentation of the trip. I reckon you consider one Annis. A video documentary of Cardiff's next season. Release it as a dvd. You could make millions!

Wed May 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Zabier wrote:Sounds like an epic journey. It's one of those times you need a video documentation of the trip. I reckon you consider one Annis. A video documentary of Cardiff's next season. Release it as a dvd. You could make millions!

Zabier,You can say that again :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The standard was not as high as our league in My Opinion.

Not by a long way. I really do believe they would be bit part players in the Championship.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Not a problem Annis, I know what is like to be stuck miles from home, Alison at home got be back from Preston one year on a train to Blackpool, Bus to Manchester, Train to Brum change for Bristol, Bus to Newport then train home to Neath. She was superb for me fair play. :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:20 pm

You sing your Feeney songs Annis :D :ayatollah:

Hope you had a good time

That is one game i would love to do.

That and the Milan derby :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Where's dayo and his hot air balloon when you need him. ;)

Wed May 05, 2010 5:35 pm

I had filled my car up with screen wash and was ready to go to Crew for you. Cant say im sorry I diddnt have to tho :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:50 pm

chippy909 wrote:You sing your Feeney songs Annis :D :ayatollah:

Hope you had a good time

That is one game i would love to do.

That and the Milan derby :ayatollah:

All the Rangers fans knew him, Treated Superb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Eddie May wrote:there were 10 german bombers, until the british RAF shot them down one by one, they were singing that last night,similar any way.

They were singing that and some many more like it.

Wed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm

annis i PM you. just wanted 2 no if u think i should be ok. :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I had filled my car up with screen wash and was ready to go to Crew for you. Cant say im sorry I diddnt have to tho :lol:

Just as well you didn't Cheggers, cars run of various fuels, hydrogen, diesel, petrol even fart gas but I've not heard of one that runs on water :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 05, 2010 7:11 pm

should have got a taxi!

i know a taxi from cardiff to stoke football ground is £250 :ayatollah: :lol:

few years ago stoke v cardiff our coach picked us up at the muni, it broke down on crwys road LOL, a few of us pilled out and called a taxi!! lol

we got there 20 mins late and we scored!! 1-0 yessss the guy behind said no mate its 3-0 !! everyone singing YOU MUST HAVE COME IN A TAXI LOL

And to top it off the taxi could have waited a hour to come home (because he was coming home anyway) and wanted another £250!!! c**t, we jumped and stood all the way home on one of the busses back to cardiff :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Eddie May wrote:there were 10 german bombers, until the british RAF shot them down one by one

not all of em and not fast enough... ;)

just imagine us singing songs bout the V1/V2, the Uboats or glorify the bombing of coventry... fleet street would declare war on us again.... :lol:

(not mentioning the bombings of old trafford and swansea... :old: )

Thu May 06, 2010 7:45 am

Hofmeister wrote:
Eddie May wrote:there were 10 german bombers, until the british RAF shot them down one by one

not all of em and not fast enough... ;)

just imagine us singing songs bout the V1/V2, the Uboats or glorify the bombing of coventry... fleet street would declare war on us again.... :lol:

(not mentioning the bombings of old trafford and swansea... :old: )

:lol:

Stefan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
2 world wars and one world Cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 8:44 am

But we have never won a world cup have we?

Thu May 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Stefan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
2 world wars and one world Cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

is thats the song the americans sing...? :D

here's mine: "3 Euro- and 3 World Cups..." :ayatollah: