Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ridsdale put in his place

Wed May 05, 2010 5:37 pm

I'd have thought they could have dug up enough mis-conduct occurences by PR to sack him with no pay-off by now.

I hope they are on top of his every move he makes and putting it before a lawyer to see if they can get rid with no potential for PR taking them to court.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:40 pm

I think he should off gone a long long time ago.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Eddie May wrote:ridsdale told today in no uncertain terms by borley, it is not your club and you have no say here.

Eddie you are right he really did lose it on Ridsdale today.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Eddie May wrote:ridsdale told today in no uncertain terms by borley, it is not your club and you have no say here.

:lol:
About time Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
but as they say better late than ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

:lol:
About time Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
but as they say better late than ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think Steve Borley may have some choice words for Ridsdale as he exits CCS for the very last time.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Any chance of a quick protest march before the Leciester game?

We could get TG, Borley and Guy hand over a bunch of fake tenners and tell the Riddler 'there's your f**king pay off' :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Any chance of a quick protest march before the Leciester game?

We could get TG, Borley and Guy hand over a bunch of fake tenners and tell the Riddler 'there's your f**king pay off' :lol:

yes yes yes i still got my banner :LOVE THE CITY -HATE THE RIDDLER :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I think he should off gone a long long time ago.

Ridsdale has been one lucky chairman with us. The start of his fall here was the Bent episode then bringing in Fowler which was to bite him later. His luck that time was getting to the Cup final. The pressure was off him.

The following season we were in the play offs right up till the end. We also had the new stadium to look forward to. I personally felt the collapse of the run in to the season was smoothly damped by the arriving of the new stadium. A new era was bring born....so we thought.

Looking back now though it was only a question of time before it all went wrong. The new stadium was actually the start of it all. The over budget thing being the main culprit. This resulted in desperate measures and instead of Ridadale being honest he tried to kid us all. Well he succeeded in a way as he got 10,000 of us sucked in but he failed to measure the problem. He needed us all, the extra 6,000, and he knew then he had screwed it.