Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Luxury Cars at CCS

Thu May 06, 2010 4:34 pm

AMONGST ALL THE LUXURY CARS AT CCS, Milly stops to have his photo taken with this one :lol: :lol:

It's not like anyone important is going to drive a mini :D
milly.jpg

Even Gareth Davies PR'S media man wanted his photo with Annis. :lol:
annis.jpg

Gareth wants to be Annis' friend :o

I wonder if Gareth told Annis any secrets ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Luxury Cars at CCS

Thu May 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Gareth Davies(The Riddlers NO2) Stunned Milly and Myself, I will let Milly tell All. In case anyone says why did I have photo with him, Milly will tell you he asked me about 3 times too lol. I kept calling him the riddlers No2, he admits he will be gone This month, he was very very polite and more than helpful :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 4:48 pm

So he was given his notice yesterday then Annis and will now be on his record as sacked and not that he resigned.

Thu May 06, 2010 4:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:So he was given his notice yesterday then Annis and will now be on his record as sacked and not that he resigned.

Carl, he is def going, he admitted that,But I believe he was given his notice yesterday and he and The Riddler wont be the first.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:56 pm

milly and the mini look very CHAV :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gareth Davies(The Riddlers NO2) Stunned Milly and Myself, I will let Milly tell All. In case anyone says why did I have photo with him, Milly will tell you he asked me about 3 times too lol. I kept calling him the riddlers No2, he admits he will be gone This month, he was very very polite and more than helpful :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i will tell all ??? :?
where the hell do you start, :lol:
and baz i poped in from work on my luch break to renew my season ticket, was in my pe kit ;)
as you can see riddler is having to use his own car now :D

:ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 9:18 pm

i heared he chose to down size saying whenhe becomes unemployed it wouldnt be right to be driving around in a merc :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 pm

It's a mini, but doesn't look like a cheap one. I think it's a cooper works, which is probably not far off £25k!
Still, not quite up to the standards of an R8 :iroc:

Thu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm

P.E Kit indeed. :o What part of Caerau you from bruv?

No offence intended to anyone from Caerau..

Thu May 06, 2010 9:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:milly and the mini look very CHAV :lol: :lol:

wheres the GLC bling ????? You knows it ....... :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 10:14 pm

All looking beautiful.

Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Canterbury tracksuit? Signs of an egger! :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Canterbury tracksuit? Signs of an egger! :lol:

glamorgan cricket :oops: work in school for them :cry:

Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

after bumping into annis at the CCS today, and having a quick convo, we bumped into gareth davies (riddlers no.2)

and to say i was shocked is an understatement, i cant begin to describe the hatred gareth davies had for ridsdale over a laptop....

the 3 of us chatted for 20mins, GARETH HAD NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THE RIDDLER. from his poor financial management, to his non existent man management skills !! (and he was being genuine and not just saying what annis wanted to hear)

the convo was then cut short as his phone rang, hmmmm who could that be??? was someone a bit touchy because gareth had been talking to annis, and posing in pictures with him by YOUR CAR????

a very angry ridsdale then waited until me and annis had left the car park, before speeding off ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 10:58 pm

milly44 wrote:after bumping into annis at the CCS today, and having a quick convo, we bumped into gareth davies (riddlers no.2)

and to say i was shocked is an understatement, i cant begin to describe the hatred gareth davies had for ridsdale over a laptop....

the 3 of us chatted for 20mins, GARETH HAD NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THE RIDDLER. from his for financial management, to his non existent man management skills !! (and he was being genuine and not just saying what annis wanted to hear)

the convo was then cut short as his phone rang, hmmmm who could that be??? was someone a bit touchy because gareth had been talking to annis, and posing in pictures with him by YOUR CAR????

a very angry ridsdale then waited until me and annis had left the car park, before speeding off ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I can vouch for all that, then Milly told The Riddler what he thought of him, :lol: :lol:

Thu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm

:lol: :lol:

wasnt going to say that, but yes he pulled up next to me at the lights, and i politely opened my window and said what a fine job he had done ;) i think he had some of what i can only describe as'' BENS VOCAB '' :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 11:13 pm

milly44 wrote::lol: :lol:

wasnt going to say that, but yes he pulled up next to me at the lights, and i politely opened my window and said what a fine job he had done ;) i think he had some of what i can only describe as'' BENS VOCAB '' :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ben's vocab!! :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 6:54 am

milly44 wrote:

My bad, I can actually make out the daff on the bottoms! Forgot Glammy's kit was made by them!

Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 am

dont bring me into this ! :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:46 am

Goodshoes wrote:
milly44 wrote:

My bad, I can actually make out the daff on the bottoms! Forgot Glammy's kit was made by them!

:lol: it embarasing enough in a yellowy mouldy tracksuit, without being associated with glammy :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:48 am

Ben wrote:dont bring me into this ! :lol:

i called him a lying washed up old kent, then said your lucky im not ben or id stick you in my boot and jam your nose ;)
ok half of that is a lie :D not your half ben :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 12:11 pm

A Merc still sits on his drive.... prob another publicity stunt

Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:AMONGST ALL THE LUXURY CARS AT CCS, Milly stops to have his photo taken with this one :lol: :lol:

It's not like anyone important is going to drive a mini :D
milly.jpg

Even Gareth Davies PR'S media man wanted his photo with Annis. :lol:
annis.jpg

Gareth wants to be Annis' friend :o

I wonder if Gareth told Annis any secrets ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 am

heres the little beauty :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 am

milly44 wrote:heres the little beauty :lol:

:lol:

That should be your Avitar Milly :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:

i dont know how you do them :lol:
in the past had to get other people to do it for me :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:52 am

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i dont know how you do them :lol:
in the past had to get other people to do it for me :lol:

PM Owain, He will do it. He did mine :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 am

Claire wrote:
milly44 wrote::lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ben's vocab!! :lol:

That made me laugh too.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 am

What about this one Milly when Ridsdale run from us :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.