Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ANYONE WHO VOTED LABOUR

Thu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

YOU f*cking MUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must either be a lazy b*stard or you must enjoy keeping the Lazy !!!!

Re: FAO ANYONE WHO VOTED LABOUR

Thu May 06, 2010 5:03 pm

I ASK THIS, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY HAVE ACHIEVED IN 13 YEARS ?

Thu May 06, 2010 5:04 pm

The same as Ridsdale as achieved here

f**k ALL

Thu May 06, 2010 5:04 pm

annis your phones off :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I ASK THIS, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY HAVE ACHIEVED IN 13 YEARS ?

the nanny state
the expenses fiasco (although to be fair its not just the labour ones - but you expect the tories to fiddle the system)
the "human rights" act
mass immigration
weak on crime
"lowest unemployed" - yeah only cos you are fiddling the books

everyone add one more thing to this list - see if we can get to 100

Thu May 06, 2010 5:11 pm

If you're too lazy to think for yourself then I am too lazy to type a list........ further discussions are superfluous, the horse has bolted (and you've already voted).

Thu May 06, 2010 5:12 pm

But yet they still prob get in this time aswell, cos the ones who has about 8 kids and dont work but yet smoke and drink like a fish, they vote is as same as someone Like Annis, Baz, or Cheggs, people who employ others or pay higher amount of tax, they vote sould count more.

Say you got a bard back and you get a brand new car, f*cking GREAT

Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Never voted Labour,never will.My mum was staunch Labour,she`s voting BNP now

Thu May 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Dont call me a lazy b*stard i worked for nearly 30 yrs in the Fire Service and paid all my dues, also worked many christmas days etc and never grumbled went on strike twice against the labour goverment but i know that the torys wil do the all the emergency services f*cking take them apart. this time next year we will be worse than greece MAD Max here we come

Thu May 06, 2010 5:22 pm

What schools did the conservatives build? what schools did they build ?What public transport did they close down ?

Thu May 06, 2010 5:24 pm

What hospitals did they build ? How many less doct did they have ?

Thu May 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Their all mother f*cking parasites, the lot of them. If you have a successful business and making decent money, well done, but for the rest of us, we are shit in the polititions eyes and they will grab more and more from the people who dont have too much.

V

Thu May 06, 2010 5:25 pm

john52 wrote:What schools did the conservatives build? what schools did they build ?What public transport did they close down ?

350 WELSH JUNIOR SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN CLOSED BY LABOUR and 25 new immigrant Schools built.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:27 pm

I have voted Labour in every other election but today I am Lib Dems but Labour has achieved in 13 yrs.

Minimum wage.
Tax credits.
Fast start ( nursery place for every child under 3 ).
NHS has improved beyond under Labour, it's not perfect but it is far better than it was 13 yrs ago.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:28 pm

john52 wrote:What hospitals did they build ? How many less doct did they have ?

LABOUR HAVE SHUT 10 IN SOUTH WALES SINCE THEY WERE IN POWER.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have voted Labour in every other election but today I am Lib Dems but Labour has achieved in 13 yrs.

Minimum wage.
Tax credits.
NHS has improved beyond under Labour, it's not perfect but it is far better than it was 13 yrs ago.

Problem with Lib Dems is that they want to scrap our defense, including our Nuclear weapons

Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

What have they achieved in 13 years?

Carl has answered that above and it may not be alot.

To be fair though, they've spent years trying to clear up the mess the Tories pulled is into while they were intent on wrecking Scotland.

I'll never vote Tory and to be honest I don't think the Lib Dems offer enough to make me think the country will be a better place under them.

BNP will never get in, it just won't happen and up here the SNP are on a differnet planet these days.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Were all brainwashed into voting for the same 2 party's.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:36 pm

In fairness Labour have invested heavily in Hospitals, Schools and Social Services. Where they went wrong was abandoning their core working class vote by importing 2 million migrants.

Whilst you can't blame these people for wanting to come here, the net result has been pressure put on Health, Housing, Education and Employment in predominantly Labour areas

They then failed to respond to the real concerns people within these areas had and now they will be heavily punished at the polls for their snobbery and ignorance.

I'm a natural Labour voter but I will be glad to see the back of this hopless out of touch lot.

Thu May 06, 2010 5:37 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Were all brainwashed into voting for the same 2 party's.

I'm not :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm

f**k the tories my grampad kill me again when i turn to the other side if i voted for them!!and as for labour my old man would knock me the f**k out if i voted fo them as dai harvard give the hoover work force no support in their attempt to keep their jobs!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Were all brainwashed into voting for the same 2 party's.

I'm not :ayatollah:

Nice one, time for a change, i would not vote Lib Dems myself (voted UKIP) but anything must be better than the same old 2 thieving, lying paty's :ayatollah:

Thu May 06, 2010 5:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJd0v8x95eQ

Thu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have voted Labour in every other election but today I am Lib Dems but Labour has achieved in 13 yrs.

Minimum wage.
Tax credits.

Lib Dems arent much better - they're more left wing than f*cking labour!

They'll have this country so PC soon you won't be able to walk down the street without a licence!

Imigration, Nuclear Weapons, the list goes on ..... it's all a waste of time!

I just walked straight past the polling station into the shop, grabbed a 6 pack and booked a f*cking life time Visa to Australia! :lol: