Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just voted, and........

Thu May 06, 2010 7:05 pm

i won't ever have to explain to my children or grandchildren why i conformed and voted for a party from another country. I won't face their questions about would, for example people in Germany vote for a Swedish political party. My conscious is clear, i'm a proud welshman and like the silent minority who had to listen to people talking about the irrelevant TV debates which quite frankly could have been broadcast from another planet, i have chosen to ignore the Westminster/ Fleet Street brainwashing and voted with both head and heart for the only party which cares about wales and puts welsh people first. If you voted for one of the brainwashing parties then you will see the error of your ways one day.
I voted for Wales, its identity and it's future, did you?.....or did you 'conform'????

Re: Just voted, and........

Thu May 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Sorry mate, Plaid Cymru is the last party i would vote for.

Thu May 06, 2010 7:25 pm

plaid cymru could never sort this country out,their manifesto was total crap.

Thu May 06, 2010 8:00 pm

They just want you to believe that they are for Wales, but they are for them selves and jsut want Wales a full welsh speaking country that will do nothing to help Wales grow

Thu May 06, 2010 9:51 pm

You never did answer my previous questions re nuclear power etc. What will the Assembly and Plaid achieve?