Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - TG & BORLEY!

Thu May 06, 2010 7:10 pm

GUYS! Well done on all your hard work...............

although there's still one very important task to complete INSIDE the stadium on match day!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE Sort something out so the hardcore fans, the singers/chanters/screamers The big drum, and the horns! :lol: - can all be seated in the same stand!!!

We want the fans to be a force in the premier league! ;) - So help us revive the old Girl, Ninian Park's Atmosphere again!

I'm getting bored to f**k of singing next to 4 grown men, who look at me in disgust when i break into a few chants to get people going.... Admit a few people join in - but dotting all the Singers all over the place is why our new home is so quiet!

Although, LEICESTER will be amazing - I know that the fans can & will create a top night, we just need to get this problem sorted out sooner rather than later - or it will bed in like this for years to come!

P.S. - I dont like Prawn Sandwiches!! ;)

Re: FAO - TG & BORLEY!

Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 am

Surely with peer pressure it is time to get the ends swapped - It would make the atmosphere so much better

Fri May 07, 2010 7:47 am

Plus I bet a lot of people in the family stand with kids dont want to be sat next to the away fans anyway , so it makes sense to me . :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

As someone who sits with my brother in the family stand I'd welcome the swap to Canton end just to get the atmosphere back also other plus points it would be quicker to get there and back home/pub than it would with the Grange :mrgreen: