Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Off to Wembley tomorrow....

Fri May 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Should be a good day. Going to see the FA Trophy final between Barrow and Stevenage. Going for a meal before the game inside Wembley (it was shit last time) because my Uncle is Secertery of Merthyr Football he gets invited every season. Last time I went was sitting by John Motson, hopefully be some faces there again tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Off to Wembley tomorrow....

Fri May 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Should be a good day. Going to see the FA Trophy final between Barrow and Stevenage. Going for a meal before the game inside Wembley (it was shit last time) because my Uncle is Secertery of Merthyr Football he gets invited every season. Last time I went was sitting by John Motson, hopefully be some faces there again tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheer Barrow on. They are known as the bluebirds. :ayatollah: I was at their semi final v salisbury. Good fans.

Fri May 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Should be a good day. Going to see the FA Trophy final between Barrow and Stevenage. Going for a meal before the game inside Wembley (it was shit last time) because my Uncle is Secertery of Merthyr Football he gets invited every season. Last time I went was sitting by John Motson, hopefully be some faces there again tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I enjoy games like these more than Premiership football :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Oh well, Annis - i take it you wont be down the CCS next season then! :lol:

Fri May 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Oh well, Annis - i take it you wont be down the CCS next season then! :lol:

:lol:
Honestly I dont enjoy it like I do lower league games, but i will give it ago next season at the CCS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Yeah always great to see games like this being played at Wembley. It will be the highlight of some of the players' careers. I think Stevenage should bring a few, being in London.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:

you got a point there fella...been to a few Merthyr games this season and went up to Forest green rovers to watch them play AFC Wimbledon.....great day out with the both sets of fans.

Sat May 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Yeah always great to see games like this being played at Wembley. It will be the highlight of some of the players' careers. I think Stevenage should bring a few, being in London.

crowd was 17,500