Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG WANTS HIM TO BE OUR CHAIRMAN

Sat May 08, 2010 9:33 am

TG has Asked Borley to be the New cardiff City Chairman, but Borley is thinking it over, But I dont think he will Say Yes, as the last time he was, wore him out and he was unable to keep an eye on his own business. He is very happy to be Vice Chairman,but you never know, having TG behind him might change his mind.

Gareth Davies,The Riddlers No2 has now gone from the Club for Good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Next will be the Riddler May 27th, then Flintcroft, then Spencer, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Whose next ?

Re: TG WANTS HIM TO BE OUR CHAIRMAN

Sat May 08, 2010 9:35 am

f*cking hell annis, i was worried then, i thought riddler was staying mun

Sat May 08, 2010 9:35 am

ledley

Sat May 08, 2010 9:40 am

nugent wrote:f*cking hell annis, i was worried then, i thought riddler was staying mun

:lol: Same here I opened this thread with a fear of dread.

It's becoming a bit like big brother and who is voted out next. I will go for the club shop manager ;)

Sat May 08, 2010 9:40 am

nugent wrote:f*cking hell annis, i was worried then, i thought riddler was staying mun

:lol: :lol:

Ha ha NEVER HE IS OFF MAY 27th THURSDAY at THE EGM and I WILL BE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:41 am

next to go ???
riddlers new body gaurd ;)

Sat May 08, 2010 9:47 am

Borley doesn't want the job. The last time he was at the helm it was too much stress for him to handle. That said, back then he singlehandedly kept the club going. This time, with the Malaysians backing, it'll be easier. To be honest, I can't think of a better man to do the job. He has Cardiff City at heart.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:49 am

maybe he doesn't want to take the flack and doesn't want to tarnish his name!

Sat May 08, 2010 9:50 am

milly44 wrote:next to go ???

The DVD :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:54 am

Just the fact that he may not want it makes him the right man for the job.

He's not looking to feed his ego, he's not power crazy, he doesnt seek publicity.

The polar opposite of that c**t Ridsdale.

Steve Borley would do the job to the best of his ability without being self-serving.
He would quietly and effectively get on with the job and put the Club first and foremost.

TG is a very shrewd feller.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:01 am

taffyapple wrote:Just the fact that he may not want it makes him the right man for the job.

He's not looking to feed his ego, he's not power crazy, he doesnt seek publicity.

The polar opposite of that c**t Ridsdale.

Steve Borley would do the job to the best of his ability without being self-serving.
He would quietly and effectively get on with the job and put the Club first and foremost.

TG is a very shrewd feller.

Borley, Has never wanted Credit/publicity, just keeps himself to himself and has worked tiredlessly to get Rid off the Riddler and is now trying to safe everything the Riddler nearly finished/ruined.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:14 am

I PROPOSE BIGGWYN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 10:44 am

i propose ANNIS ;) :D

Sat May 08, 2010 11:59 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i propose ANNIS ;) :D

:lol:
I would rather be a FAN and A Shareholder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i propose ANNIS ;) :D

:lol:
I would rather be a FAN and A Shareholder :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: dont blame you, and i dont think jo would approve :D

Sat May 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Agree Borley would be the best choice. Spoke to him a few years ago and thanked him for keeping the clunb alive in the dark days. He is a Gent not a Kent, Steve take the Job

Sat May 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:TG has Asked Borley to be the New cardiff City Chairman, but Borley is thinking it over, But I dont think he will Say Yes, as the last time he was, wore him out and he was unable to keep an eye on his own business. He is very happy to be Vice Chairman,but you never know, having TG behind him might change his mind.

Gareth Davies,The Riddlers No2 has now gone from the Club for Good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Next will be the Riddler May 27th, then Flintcroft, then Spencer, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Whose next ?

riddlers fish

Sat May 08, 2010 9:44 pm

give it to Clemo mun :lol:

Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 pm

I hope Steve takes it on as this would be the perfect recognition for him. :ayatollah:

also it would be a kick in the bollocks for Ridsdale too :D

Sat May 08, 2010 10:59 pm

You couldn't blame him if he didn't. The stick he had on this message board was immense and must of took a toll on him.
To be fair to posters on here it was a time we didn't know who to trust and in the end Borley had to do the dirty on certain members on here (The EGM). Those were bad times and we can now all see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Me personally i would like to apologise to Steve for doubting him when in fact it was Steve Borley who more or less saved our club from that parasite PR. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sat May 08, 2010 11:13 pm

I worked for Steve last time he was Chairman and we saw very little of him because the club did start to consume all his time, CMB Engineering is his pride and joy but having said that Steve has built it up to such a success and size it probably could run itself.

Sat May 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Ha ha NEVER HE IS OFF MAY 27th THURSDAY at THE EGM and I WILL BE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can you video it and put it on youtube for all of us mear mortals to see :D

Sun May 09, 2010 5:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:TG has Asked Borley to be the New cardiff City Chairman, but Borley is thinking it over, But I dont think he will Say Yes, as the last time he was, wore him out and he was unable to keep an eye on his own business. He is very happy to be Vice Chairman,but you never know, having TG behind him might change his mind.

GET THAT tw*t NASH OUT.

SLEEPLESS IN CANTON

Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:next to go ???

The DVD :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

ID SACRAFICE PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL TO GET HOLD OF THAT ''SPECIAL'' DVD :D