Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM NOT SIGNING AGREEMENT

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 pm

I thought PR told us this was imminent and that we couldn't have any investment until Sam had signed.
So am I right in saying that if we have had the investment, then Sam must have signed, or was PR being a little misleading when he made those comments, Heaven forbid.

Re: SAM NOT SIGNING AGREEMENT

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I thought PR told us this was imminent and that we couldn't have any investment until Sam had signed.
So am I right in saying that if we have had the investment, then Sam must have signed, or was PR being a little misleading when he made those comments, Heaven forbid.

PR telling porkies and being a spin doctor lol

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:02 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I thought PR told us this was imminent and that we couldn't have any investment until Sam had signed.

ive just given up on the whole saga, i dont fully understand where the club is at now )apart from being in the shit) lol, so i guess i shall be waiting for official news, or at least til monday when we can ask him!! thats if we dont just get told what we want to hear!!

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Have we had any investment yet? The last few members to join the board have only taken from the club and not added in to it... Alan Whiteley, Keith Harris, Peter Ridsdale?

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:34 am

Sam never signd.