Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BEST...NEWS ARTICLE...EVER.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Owain wrote:
baker wrote:My brother lives in Manchester, he comes back a few days a year to come see us.

No wonder he couldn't find his tortoise for a year then, he was in bloody Manchester :lol:

Honestly, this whole story is a joke. The tortoise went missing for about a week, Rich just wanted to see if they would print it and it ended up being their number 1 story, look:
loll.jpg

:lol:
He didn't even know it was lost until after we found him, I look after the bloody tortoise and he does feck all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 pm

alrite mate,out of interest,whats the support like up there for cardiff and swansea.

Sat May 08, 2010 9:13 pm

theracecourse wrote:alrite mate,out of interest,whats the support like up there for cardiff and swansea.

Where? Manchester?

Sat May 08, 2010 9:30 pm

baker wrote:
theracecourse wrote:alrite mate,out of interest,whats the support like up there for cardiff and swansea.

Where? Manchester?

errrr,my mistake after reading the news report i presumed you lived in the brecon area.

Sat May 08, 2010 11:41 pm

theracecourse wrote:
baker wrote:

Where? Manchester?

errrr,my mistake after reading the news report i presumed you lived in the brecon area.

But the conversation was on about how my bro lives in Manchester so I presumed Manchester, sorry.

Its very bad for Cardiff up here, its mainly a Jack area.