Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know your reading this Mr Ridsdale

Sat May 08, 2010 10:58 pm

You thieving lying c**t, f**k off back to yorkshire in yer mini :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: I know your reading this Mr Ridsdale

Sat May 08, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm not his biggest fan, but he hasn't done that bad of a job to be honest.

I literally cringed writing that.

Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 am

ihatealiens wrote:You thieving lying c**t, f**k off back to yorkshire in yer mini :lol: :lol: :lol:

f**k off you horrible little c**t!!!......I will have a crap in the morning and ram it into your mouth!!! :twisted:

Sun May 09, 2010 6:17 am

baker wrote:I'm not his biggest fan, but he hasn't done that bad of a job to be honest.

5 DAYS AWAY FROM LIQUIDATION and HE BLATANTLY ROBBED THE FANS :evil:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:
baker wrote:I'm not his biggest fan, but he hasn't done that bad of a job to be honest.

5 DAYS AWAY FROM LIQUIDATION and HE BLATANTLY ROBBED THE FANS :evil:

he was strolling along cardiff bay on friday eve,with two females.IDIOT. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:52 am

True he hasn't done a 'bad' job at CCFC, he's done a f*cking horrendous one. :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 11:53 am

you must have cringed for a reason? maybe it's the fact that you know your wrote a load of bollocks!! :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 12:20 pm

it seems the hunter has become the hunted - f**k OFF RIDDLER YOU CUNT- have fun with the tax man and fraud saqud :D

Sun May 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Merlin wrote:

you must have cringed for a reason? maybe it's the fact that you know your wrote a load of bollocks!! :lol:

Decreased our debts by a very large amount. Delivered us a new stadium. Attracted the Malaysians.
Pretty decent job if you ask me.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:52 pm

baker wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Decreased our debts by a very large amount. Delivered us a new stadium. Attracted the Malaysians.
Pretty decent job if you ask me.

LOL Delivered us a stadium yes, but got us into a bigger mess than we allready were in, and only "decreased" the debut because sam agreed to half the debt, the malaysians was a fluk! the hate him and dont want anything to do with him! thank borley!!

only thing that man has done is the stadium, thats it!

Sun May 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Still have this picture of the Riddler in his Mini. front seats taken out and sat in the back with his fat head stuck out of the sunroof. :lol: :lol: :lol: