Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

1600 Tickets left for Wednesday

Sun May 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Apparently there's only 1600 tickets left for Wedndesday now, so if you haven't got your ticket yet make sure you sort it tomorrow!
Ticket Office expect to sell out the remaining tickets by close of play tomorrow, so make sure you don't leave it too late.

With segregation etc the capacity will be approx 25,300.

Hopefully we can finish the job off with a full house on Wednesday :ayatollah:

Re: 1600 Tickets left for Wednesday

Sun May 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Nerly 1700 seats left empty for segragation thats very harsh Owain. And how about Premier seats Chief how well are they selling ?

Sun May 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Nerly 1700 seats left empty for segragation thats very harsh Owain. And how about Premier seats Chief how well are they selling ?

I think those figures are right anyway. It does seem a lot leftover.

No idea on the premier club sorry

Sun May 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes they are approx, But they are keeping a big segregation area, They might let it go to 25,600. BUT EVERYONE MUST BUY TOMORROW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:17 pm

got mine :D

Sun May 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes they are approx, But they are keeping a big segregation area, They might let it go to 25,600. BUT EVERYONE MUST BUY TOMORROW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The ground capacity is not really 26,868 is it? Is there natural segregation that allows 26,868 seats to be sold?

Sun May 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yes they are approx, But they are keeping a big segregation area, They might let it go to 25,600. BUT EVERYONE MUST BUY TOMORROW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The ground capacity is not really 26,868 is it? Is there natural segregation that allows 26,868 seats to be sold?

Wayne, I wonder why they put bother putting the Seats in as the Police wont let us use over 1,200 :evil:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Wayne, I wonder why they put bother putting the Seats in as the Police wont let us use over 1,200 :evil:

Do they really think somethings gonna kick off??? hardly a game with much history of violence...... the odd bit of banter as you do, but I'm sure everyone will be fine, and if anyone from Leicester is out on the town before the game, and are friendly towards me - then i'd only return the favour! They should be allowed to sell this out completely!

they'll have to get used to if for the premier league!! ;)

Sun May 09, 2010 7:53 pm

I totally agree Merlin, I reckon a 100 seats no more should be left empty.

Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Why don't they just put a couple of decent fences in and sell all the seats?

If crazy countries like Italy can do it, then I'm sure it would work here.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:36 pm

As has been said before on here, why don't the club look at getting the 5ft-6ft glass/perspex fencing with stewards/police either side, should pay for itself in no time with extra seats being released.
Seems to work well at all the european matches that I have attended.
AndyFS

Mon May 10, 2010 5:59 am

there was only 3 seats between us and leicester yesterday, brilliant for some banter :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 am

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW, DONT MOAN IF YOU THEN CANT GET ONE.

Mon May 10, 2010 10:01 am

Gutted. Off on hols today Wednesday is going to be the first game at home I have missed all season. Make sure the atmosphere is as good as the jacks game boys!

Mon May 10, 2010 10:26 am

I was stood next to the segregation area at Leicester yest and that was just 4 seats , the banter was brill altho they got a bit restless on the final whistle . The speccy tw*t I was abusing got told off by the police when he was givin me shit back , they told him to turn around and watch the game , then they moaned like f**k coz we were lookin at them lol . Agreed tho 1200 at CCS is way over the top , MOTD last night and both Arsenal and Chelsea games was hardly any segregation at all . Why bother putting the 2 barriers on the side of the away section at CCS then if they are havin segregated areas , the best bet would just to have 1 barrier and a flexible area which could allow more City fans in when the away area is only half full ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: