Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a bloke who shaged me last night

Sun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

told me if cardiff get promoted to the prem. rhyan giggs will sign a 2 year contract but only if dai jones makes him captain sounds ok to me.

Re: a bloke who shaged me last night

Sun May 09, 2010 5:31 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:told me if cardiff get promoted to the prem. rhyan giggs will sign a 2 year contract but only if dai jones makes him captain sounds ok to me.

Rose, men will say anything to get into a ladies little white thong. Alledgedly.......... ;)

Sun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:told me if cardiff get promoted to the prem. rhyan giggs will sign a 2 year contract but only if dai jones makes him captain sounds ok to me.

Rose, men will say anything to get into a ladies little white thong. Alledgedly.......... ;)
........ he seamed genuine willy

Sun May 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Was his name Wayne Mrs R?

Just wondering like

As he seems to have a preference for the more mature lady

and he'd know what Ryan was up to..................

Sun May 09, 2010 5:36 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Was his name Wayne Mrs R?

Just wondering like

As he seems to have a preference for the more mature lady

and he'd know what Ryan was up to..................
....... hi croysy i did not ask him his name it was only a one night stand.

Sun May 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Was he bald and ugly with a scouse accent??

Sun May 09, 2010 5:40 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Was he bald and ugly with a scouse accent??
....... i am not very good with accents but it wasent a welsh one i dont know if he was bald or not as i did not give him a bj.

Sun May 09, 2010 6:07 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
....... i am not very good with accents but it wasent a welsh one i dont know if he was bald or not as i did not give him a bj.

You won't be seeing him again then Rose :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

You won't be seeing him again then Rose :lol:
.......no he wasent that good willy.

Mon May 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Mrs R was this bloke part of your usual Sunday night Jamican gang bang and if so what did the other 6 fellas think?

Tue May 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Mrs R was this bloke part of your usual Sunday night Jamican gang bang and if so what did the other 6 fellas think?

......... hi tony how are you no it was a one man one woman normal sex thingy i know it is a bit boring but i am finding it hard to pull fellers now i am no spring chicking anymore but i like to think i still have my looks.