Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fao forever blue tell tell all the diehards

Sun May 09, 2010 6:29 pm

who supported the city through the real bad times take a bow youre time as come to see the city in the premir league.you know who they are you know who you are .when city city hard no one the diehards kept together the lads hat kept the city going

Re: fao forever blue tell tell all the diehards

Sun May 09, 2010 6:31 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:who supported the city through the real bad times take a bow youre time as come to see the city in the premir league.you know who they are you know who you are .when city city hard no one the diehards kept together the lads hat kept the city going

They were fun times as well. :D

Sun May 09, 2010 7:03 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:who supported the city through the real bad times take a bow youre time as come to see the city in the premir league.you know who they are you know who you are .when city city hard no one the diehards kept together the lads hat kept the city going

Martyn, Today made all the years worth While, We are so near, Now lets Get behind THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:49 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE SEE YOU WEDNESDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Labby Doos wrote:

They were fun times as well. :D

Very very much so :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm

i rem going to bury were we lost and were relegated canr rember wat year
must have been 3000 of us there sad day but good times

Sun May 09, 2010 7:56 pm

sleepers wrote:i rem going to bury were we lost and were relegated canr rember wat year

I was on the pitch with Blake at end and got a couple of tops, SUPERB SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sleepers wrote:i rem going to bury were we lost and were relegated canr rember wat year

I was on the pitch with Blake at end and got a couple of tops, SUPERB SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

my mate got nicked for wankin a police horse off honestly great day the n we went blackpool

Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 pm

:ayatollah: