Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALFIE IS GAY, SHOCK

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Well what a suprise,NOT!!!!!!!!!!! the next thing we'll hear is that George Michael is gay as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: ALFIE IS GAY, SHOCK

Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 pm

LOL

does it change the way people think about him? not to me! good egg chaser apprently and always done the aytollah :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Ben wrote:LOL

does it change the way people think about him? not to me! good egg chaser apprently and always done the aytollah :ayatollah:

But all Welsh eggers are gay so whats new alfie?? :roll:

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:29 pm

just because he enjoys chewing a cheesy bellend dont really bother me that much :lol:

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well what a suprise,NOT!!!!!!!!!!! the next thing we'll hear is that George Michael is gay as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive always said that rugb :o y game is gay,and they take the piss out of football nice one bend over for the soap rugby boys

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:30 pm

alfie is a bluuuuuuuuuebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 pm

f*cking top fella, meet him numerous times allways willing to speak sign autographs for kids etc, Mad bluebird. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Look out boys - Alfie is coming!! ;)

Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:28 pm

yep some rugby lads that i know they all seem abit girly wearing pink and dye in their hair.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:59 am

I remember the Lions tour down under in 2001 when he came out on national telly and said "oh well if you can't pot the pink pot the brown'

I fell off my chair at the time.

Each to there own.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:52 pm

McTaff wrote:I remember the Lions tour down under in 2001 when he came out on national telly and said "oh well if you can't pot the pink pot the brown'

Each to there own.

Surely he should retire now as a matter of principle? - or seek help??

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
McTaff wrote:I remember the Lions tour down under in 2001 when he came out on national telly and said "oh well if you can't pot the pink pot the brown'

Each to there own.

why?

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 pm

ned wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Each to there own.

why?

That's what I was thinking. Why?
He needs to be careful, trust me gay people don't do sense of humour. :roll:

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:37 pm

I thought Rugby was a mans game :lol: it was in my day.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:45 pm

at least he is owning up, what about the other 2 rugby players who were caught a few years back in the same room with him on tour with wales, 3 in a bed, whats annoying is he use to do the :ayatollah: :evil:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 pm

WRU Christmas do - Kings Cross by all accounts. :shock:

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

I thought everyone knew this. Biggest open secret in Welsh rugby. I heard a rumour a few weeks ago concerning Mike Ruddock and Welsh rugby's gay mafia

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:at least he is owning up, what about the other 2 rugby players who were caught a few years back in the same room with him on tour with wales, 3 in a bed, whats annoying is he use to do the :ayatollah: :evil:

Why is it annoying? he supports Cardiff City?

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I thought everyone knew this. Biggest open secret in Welsh rugby. I heard a rumour a few weeks ago concerning Mike Ruddock and Welsh rugby's gay mafia

Shane Williams coming out this afternoon by all accounts............more shocks from Wales's 4th most popular sport!!!!!!

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Lee Byrne is another

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Lee Byrne is another

And that wotsisname -----um------Martin Thomas............they're all at it - yuch!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 pm

I hear Brains are still prepared to sponsor him despite the controversy, Brains faggots that is :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm

casualsunited wrote:I hear Brains are still prepared to sponsor him despite the controversy, Brains faggots that is :lol:

:lol: :lol: class