Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we got to the prem ?

Sun May 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Would they expand or make the ccs Bigger. If huge clubs camee to cardiff they could really do with the extra few gate recibts
Write back ? :ayatollah:

Re: If we got to the prem ?

Sun May 09, 2010 7:42 pm

There was an option to increase the capacity i believe in one or two of the corners???? (i cant remember!) but i'm not sure whether they will in the first season? Money has obvioulsy hindered the club in recent times. maybe stability and higher prices will play a big factor?

First things first - lets concentrate on filling the ground - and being the 12th man wednesday night. Get to the Final - and then maybe just maybe - dreams will come true ? :ayatollah:

Re: If we got to the prem ?

Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 pm

We're be bolloxed

Get stuffed every week but the TV coverage from the rest of the world would finally put to bed the myth that welshmen are eggers, sheep botherer's and lefties. The world will see that Cardiff City are true Blue, we vote torry and we kick arses, the future is blue, hell even the libs want to have a little bit of yellow, funny orange colour on the kit and they are most welcome. Plaid can suport some minority sport, teedlewinks or some shit and labour can go f**k themsleves support egg chasing, hair coursing, badger bating, fishing, dog fighting and the rest of banal crap.

An AK47 for all right wing City supporters, a copy of the daily mail/sport/guardian/mirror for the small minded. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: