Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WERE NOT THERE YET

Sun May 09, 2010 8:07 pm

It was a fantastic result today and we played well and fully deserved the result, but lets not get complacent, were not there yet, so its up to us to turn up in force on Wednesday night and get behind the team from start to finish and ensure that we do our part in helping them over the final hurdle to get us to Wembley and one step away from the PROMISED LAND. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WERE NOT THERE YET

Sun May 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Agree. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 pm

I totally agree Nobby, but just enjoying some rare CCFC MAGIC MOMENTS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I totally agree Nobby, but just enjoying some rare CCFC MAGIC MOMENTS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 pm

nobby wrote:It was a fantastic result today and we played well and fully deserved the result, but lets not get complacent, were not there yet, so its up to us to turn up in force on Wednesday night and get behind the team from start to finish and ensure that we do our part in helping them over the final hurdle to get us to Wembley and one step away from the PROMISED LAND. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The players and manager are the ones who need to worry about complacency! NOT US! we are the Fans, We expect to be in Wembley on the 22nd May! and according to Jones "we expect to win the Premier league and be in the Champions league the following season" - HAVE THE FAITH :lol:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:33 pm

I think the players have got their feet on the ground. Jonesy never been my favourite but he's got them playing well and they looked very assured for the whole 90 minutes. There is an air of confidence and steelyness about them :ayatollah:

Sun May 09, 2010 8:44 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I think the players have got their feet on the ground. Jonesy never been my favourite but he's got them playing well and they looked very assured for the whole 90 minutes. There is an air of confidence and steelyness about them :ayatollah:

Contrasting difference on last seasons last few games! The players are finally standing up to be counted. And, for that they shall be rewarded. :ayatollah: