Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David marshall

Sun May 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Who says this guy is not a premiership keeper, MAN of the match today for me, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: David marshall

Sun May 09, 2010 9:09 pm

good call tom , played out of his skin and made the area his

Mon May 10, 2010 9:33 am

he has won us no end of points, with vital saves this year....
goalkeepers dont always get the praise they deserve :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 9:34 am

tomCCFC wrote:Who says this guy is not a premiership keeper, MAN of the match today for me, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I said this 5 months ago, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Worth his weight in Gold. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:47 pm

When he was at Celtic he was known as the holy goalie, now I see why. SCOTLAND'S NUMBER ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:49 pm

IMO if it was not for Marshall we would not have been in the playoffs :ayatollah:

well done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Great shot stopper and a good keeper i still think he is very vunerable on set pieces and side know that and target him.

Mon May 10, 2010 3:59 pm

i think he coped well yesterday, on the corners especially got a fist to the ball nearly evry time and got it clear, i think if we go up then we will need another keeper though, Boaz myhill? we must get rid of enkleman :evil:

Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm

great keeper

Mon May 10, 2010 8:21 pm

tomCCFC wrote:i think he coped well yesterday, on the corners especially got a fist to the ball nearly evry time and got it clear, i think if we go up then we will need another keeper though, Boaz myhill? we must get rid of enkleman :evil:

Yeah I wouldn't mind Myhill as back up, but as he's Wales no1 and he's on the bench with Marshall keeping his shirt he'll be out of the Wales 11 for Euro 2012 campaign, then again saying this CCFC is 100 times more important than Wales :ayatollah:

As for Enckleman he'll be out of contract anyway although I will admit he was on good form last season for Nov09-Feb10 until he got an injury, he'll go league 1 I reckon.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
tomCCFC wrote:Who says this guy is not a premiership keeper, MAN of the match today for me, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I said this 5 months ago, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Worth his weight in Gold. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

aint no Neil Alexander mind

tried to add a smiley in case anybody thought i was serious

Tue May 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Been one of our most important players this season, the position has been in doubt since Alexander left with dodgey loan signings.

Had a great game on Sunday, that save from the corner towards the end was brilliant.

Scotlands, number one!

Tue May 11, 2010 4:09 pm

how much did we pay for him? any one know :?: :?: :ayatollah:

Tue May 11, 2010 4:53 pm

I was gutted when we weren't able to hang on to Kasper Smeichael, but feel a hell of a lot better now with Marshall between the sticks! :ayatollah: