Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The PUBS WERE FULL

Mon May 10, 2010 8:20 am

I went to watch the game over the Rhondda in Porth Llwyncelyn pub and it was packed with city fans prob over 100 in there :ayatollah: , in work Im hearing that pubs from Penarth, to the city centre were packed !!! one landlord said it resembled a rugby match in the numbers !!! The interest in the city is going to increase from now on and its superb to see !!!!!!!!! The best moment for me was there were 4 lads bedecked in man utd tops looking embarresed as they realised they werent supporting their local team !!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: The PUBS WERE FULL

Mon May 10, 2010 8:26 am

I was in the Corporation in Canton and you couldn't swing a cat. The landlady looked extreamly happy. :D

Mon May 10, 2010 9:22 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I was in the Corporation in Canton and you couldn't swing a cat. The landlady looked extreamly happy. :D

copra was on the wlesk news lastnight, looked good, and some good scenes when city scored :D

Mon May 10, 2010 4:32 pm

The neville was full in grangetown so i was told

Mon May 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I was in the Corporation in Canton and you couldn't swing a cat. The landlady looked extreamly happy. :D

Everyone keeps telling me how busy it was, glad I wasn't working :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:I went to watch the game over the Rhondda in Porth Llwyncelyn pub and it was packed with city fans prob over 100 in there :ayatollah: , in work Im hearing that pubs from Penarth, to the city centre were packed !!! one landlord said it resembled a rugby match in the numbers !!! The interest in the city is going to increase from now on and its superb to see !!!!!!!!! The best moment for me was there were 4 lads bedecked in man utd tops looking embarresed as they realised they werent supporting their local team !!!!! :ayatollah:
my local :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: hope you behaved :lol:

Mon May 10, 2010 5:59 pm

i was in the taffs well rugby club for the second half,
they had wales v england eggs under 21 women
yet half the bar was city fans inside watching the tv, when there were a bunch of scantly clad girls outside getting down n dirty :D

Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 pm

THE CROWN MAESTEG HOME OF THE LLYNFI VALLEY BLUE WAS THE PLACE TO BE. MAXI EVEN PUT GRUB ON 4 US AND DIDN'T CHARGE US LOL... HE MUST HAVE BEEN PISSED

Mon May 10, 2010 8:04 pm

I heard they were giving away free drink in the Brunswick! :lol: