Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Speaking to people I know

Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 am

About Cardiff's situation, like being in the play-offs and possibly reaching the promised land, I got the general reaction that the plastics i know would actually start coming down to the city. TO WATCH THE BIG TEAMS PLAY. You would've thought that your local team reaching the promised land would actually make you think "Oh, i don't have to support one of the top teams (glory supporting wankers) anymore". It really annoys me. However, other people I've spoken to like the idea of watching Cardiff in the premier league if we get there, so that doesn't bother me. At the end of the day, it's bringing more fans in, and the atmosphere should be better.

Sellouts almost every game, I'm just drooling at the prospect.

Re: Speaking to people I know

Mon May 10, 2010 11:32 am

I was introduced to a family freind at a party after the Barnsley home game a couple of months ago, who claimed to be a life long Man U fan, but had never seen them play. After a brief footie conversation he came out with a clasic, "if Cardiff City get to the Premiership I would buy a season ticket, just to watch Man U". :lol: WANKER!

Mon May 10, 2010 12:36 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I was introduced to a family freind at a party after the Barnsley home game a couple of months ago, who claimed to be a life long Man U fan, but had never seen them play. After a brief footie conversation he came out with a clasic, "if Cardiff City get to the Premiership I would buy a season ticket, just to watch Man U". :lol: WANKER!

ive heard this a few time as well, tossers

Mon May 10, 2010 12:43 pm

rob wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:I was introduced to a family freind at a party after the Barnsley home game a couple of months ago, who claimed to be a life long Man U fan, but had never seen them play. After a brief footie conversation he came out with a clasic, "if Cardiff City get to the Premiership I would buy a season ticket, just to watch Man U". :lol: WANKER!

ive heard this a few time as well, tossers

If we get there I think a few thumps will be handed out next season.

Best is that they cant see the stupidity of their position. And if they beat us comfortably it will be 'we done you' 'you are shite' etc etc etc.

Pathetic but hey it gives me something to moan about and gives me the moral high ground.